Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
When you hold them next to the color white you see just how off white they are. W/o a comparison, of course they're gonna look like a flat white. I have a pair and can honestly say that they are a subtle off white. Not so much tan but more of a beige.

Yeah I need to see them in person. Wishful thinking is that they'll sit, but the way the hype is going right now....I doubt it.

Happy 4th of July!!!

I like both the sail whites, and the black. But this non stateside release rumor are making these more hyped then the should be. No way was i paying retail, so I don't see myself paying resell or overseas prices. Thats just me, I get why its a must for others.

The materials are excellent nonetheless, but the sail isn't as sail are SBB for those who dont know. More eggshell than anything. The blacks are cold.

Last edited:
If the sails and triple blacks released stateside no one would blink and Nike knows it. Last month everybody said these would sit and they would cop on discount now they can't live without them. Marketing.....

How do y'all go about getting the glitter off of your SBBs?

That **** looks like it gets worse with time spent in the box. Wore mine quite a bit in the past, they had minimal glitter -- then put them in the box for a couple months took them out to wear today and its got severe glitter lol

#GlitterGate

I just wipe em and keep it movin
Yeah, I just came in here to edit my post and saw yours.

I just wiped it off. Lol what sup with that?

I don't think I've had that issue on any other 1s. Will dig some more out when I get back from the BBQ

I like both the sail whites, and the black. But this non stateside release rumor are making these more hyped then the should be. No way was i paying retail, so I don't see myself paying resell or overseas prices. Thats just me, I get why its a must for others.

The materials are excellent nonetheless, but the sail isn't as sail are SBB for those who dont know. More eggshell than anything. The blacks are cold.

You have em or held em in hand? Joints are sail af...

Agreed on blacks. They are cold.

For the record sail isn't supposed to be dark. It's sail. However can't agree with em being eggshell white. Slightly darker than that. It's the same sail color that was used on SBB or any shoe that has used "sail" in the color code. Sail on SBB may look darker to the eye because it's surrounded by black and orange. It's pretty obvious but I digress.

Last edited:

toe box on reverse sbb is darker. also way thicker and better toe box leather .

Last edited by a moderator:
That's does it...Sails are trash. Throwing my joints in the dumpster.

Last edited:
All I know is money saved if they don't make it stateside so I'm good either way... they are clean though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom