• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Nah those 1's sucks

Got your feet hurting and ***
giphy.gif

they feel fine for me. how do you install em? do you just shove em all the way in without removing the insole first? always remove insole, shove the shields all the way in and then put back your insoles. if you go .5 up and install em correctly that way, you should be fine.

yeah I didn't think to remove the insole first, but I also only bought one pair initially to try out and have just been swapping them quickly between my breds and royals before I run out the house.

I feel like removing the insole first will create even less space but I'll try it out. for me the pain generally comes from my toes being constricted when I need to wiggle/stretch them.

yeah I didn't think to remove the insole first, but I also only bought one pair initially to try out and have just been swapping them quickly between my breds and royals before I run out the house.

I feel like removing the insole first will create even less space but I'll try it out. for me the pain generally comes from my toes being constricted when I need to wiggle/stretch them.

well the way i see it an figured out, that if the insole is still on there, sometimes the shield wont go alllll the way into the shoe because of it being jammed in on top of the insole. if you remove the insole, theres more space and the shield will slide all the way in and fill moreof the toebox, and then i just put the insole back no problem

best way to test and compare which is beter is to go home and put on a pair that has the shields in on top of insole. note how your toes feel when u wiggle. then install by taking insoles out first and then try shoe on and wiggle ya toes. that way u can see which way feels best for u.

Last edited:
well the way i see it an figured out, that if the insole is still on there, sometimes the shield wont go alllll the way into the shoe because of it being jammed in on top of the insole. if you remove the insole, theres more space and the shield will slide all the way in and fill moreof the toebox, and then i just put the insole back no problem

best way to test and compare which is beter is to go home and put on a pair that has the shields in on top of insole. note how your toes feel when u wiggle. then install by taking insoles out first and then try shoe on and wiggle ya toes. that way u can see which way feels best for u.

That advice of going up .5 size was key for me. No problems, now.

I kick myself every single time I see a shot of the Black Toes like this one right here...Should have picked up a pair when I had the chance...

I kind of feel the same way. But then I see the white tongue, and I don't trip. I'm not the customizing type, so the day JB brings them back with a black tongue (which they will one day, it's just a matter of when), I'll get them without question. They're a fresh pair regardless of black or white tongue. The white tongue just never did it for me.

Back
Top Bottom