Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Screenshot_2017-09-10-22-14-51.png
OMFGG

Is $550 a good price for chi's at this point? Size 7.5-8. Haven't seen anything better within the past year.

I see 3 of them under that price in an 8. Could play with the bids a bit, and see if you luck out and $25 off first order... Me personally, not paying that much, but if you are willing to spend 550, you can have these for about 100 less.

https://stockx.com/jordan-1-retro-chicago-2015

I see 3 of them under that price in an 8. Could play with the bids a bit, and see if you luck out and $25 off first order... Me personally, not paying that much, but if you are willing to spend 550, you can have these for about 100 less.

https://stockx.com/jordan-1-retro-chicago-2015
Thanks. I thought stockx was still showing them at around $600. Interesting. I'm not 100% sure I'm willing to spend that atm. Just wondering if I should continue the waiting game.

I really just want a rerelease sometime soon, but I know that's most likely not gonna happen.

I really need jb to drop the remaining metallics and the neutral grays. I really want to collect the full set of ogs. Count me in for one pair of shadows-maybe two if they're easy.

I really need jb to drop the remaining metallics and the neutral grays. I really want to collect the full set of ogs. Count me in for one pair of shadows-maybe two if they're easy.

That was my plan originally but I'm burnt out lol. I just want neutrals and more Royals :lol:

If Navy and Red metallics sat for as long as they did, purple metallics would probably sit until they were ready to be retroed again.

Never say never.... JB had to know those red metallics would sit again, they rotted on shelves the last time they dropped, and tbh outside of a couple people on this board I don't think I've ever seen anyone say they "needed" the metallic blues to ever retro.

Primarily white Jordans in general don't seem to sell as well so I'm sure this was accounted for.

I personally bought both metallics and would buy pretty much any other colorway they drop if they decide to do so.

Those whatever/sail colorways that are dropping next year sound interesting. Although I'm much more anxious to see what these gatorade joints are gonna look like. That release is supposed to be around the corner. Where the leaks at JB?

Didn't think those flyknit 1s were gonna be a hit. Good thing I got mines. I also got the all black limited ones that just came out. Underrated heat.

Sails are on sale now and can be had for 119 Euro. Don´t know how much shipping to the US is but I think some people got them from here when they initially released and said the price was quite good.
>> afew-store.com

I hear people say in jest that when it comes to Flyknit the upside is you don't have to worry about creasing, which I don't care about anyway. Flyknit does however develop those little dimples towards the front of the toe box after a few wears.

Can't wait to see and hear the reactions once this starts happening.

Uh Oh. Dimplegate.

If Navy and Red metallics sat for as long as they did, purple metallics would probably sit until they were ready to be retroed again.

I kind of feel like people are waiting on the purples though, at least from the posts here. Those and the greens are always talked about when metallics are brought up, though I know we are a small dedicated group and probably don't speak for the general public.

I kind of feel like people are waiting on the purples though, at least from the posts here. Those and the greens are always talked about when metallics are brought up, though I know we are a small dedicated group and probably don't speak for the general public.

Yeah, Nike/JB probably should simply release them in more limited quantities. Probably the only way it would be feasible for them plus I'm sure everyone who actually wanted a pair would get one on release day. Given with how many Royals they produced this year, I think they are getting better with estimating demand for certain OG 1 cws (although they still made way too few 2016 Banned/Breds).

I'd cop purples at retail. I was unbelievably disappointed by the 2009 metallics that I had. The color of purple was great, the leather was some of the worst I've ever gotten on a sneaker.

Back
Top Bottom