Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Why is there a question mark at thr end of that poster?

Also... What's the story with these? Did they release in the states? Id love to have a pair. Does anybody have these?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-12-21-52-41.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-12-21-52-41.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
before they go thru the obscure coloway poster, JB needs to complete this poster. neutral greys and the rest of the metallics pleeeeaaaase JB. make $300 packs idc.

2A8906C9-0A59-41AA-B001-A0278B221CDD.jpeg
Metallics would sit hard.

The only practical way to release the rest would be to just put them on Nike id. Otherwise I don't see metallic orange happening.

Neutral grays on the other hand would be nice.

If the metallic set is for players in school, why would they leave out metallic yellow in the original release? Weird that a color is missing.

Metallics would sit hard.

The only practical way to release the rest would be to just put them on Nike id. Otherwise I don't see metallic orange happening.

Neutral grays on the other hand would be nice.

Was just recently talking about this, REALLY hope that doesn’t happen but the navy’s and reds did sit hard for sure (which I loved) seriously hoping they don’t abondon the rest of the colors because of that

So brethren. I'm trying to sell my kicks. Mostly 1s, I thought selling my pairs on fb would be fruitful since it's straight up meet up or PayPal with direct comm but no one has been biting or they talk me in circles and then say "Nah I'll pass." So in need of advice? Should I list them on ebay? Reddit? Stockx? Here? Kixify? Grailed? Goat? Which one will be the best option where I keep a good chunk of cash with still a large amount of exposure. Was gonna go stockx route but then if someone bought a pair I would lose out on like 72 bucks On a pair im trying to sell for 550.
Used to do Craigslist in NYC but every sale used to get weirder and weirder so I went on eBay for a while but they take 10% plus PayPal fees so your out about 13% of the sale and dudes on there can hit you with that chargeback any given time. Flight Club and Stadium Goods take 20% but has the most exposure to BIG Money (celebrities, athletes, NYC tourist who don't know any better) so with time you can get more there if patient. G.O.A.T and StockX are my preferred method cuz of the hassle free method of just having to print, package and ship. GOAT takes a while to get approved and it's worth it cuz they don't cut throat there like they do on StockX. Good luck

Nice pick ups....ovo 8s growing on me...good size :wink:

Thanks! Resell isn't that high probably due to all the sneakers that released during All-Star week/end. Good time to buy them now if you want them. Probably wear them in the summer.

So on those wc4s, has your laces start looking "dingy"? Only wore mine once and my whites aren't looking so white anymore lol

Yeah I usually use those OxiClean sticks. Or you can pull the laces and use some Clorox on them. But that's after several wears.

Back
Top Bottom