Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I hope they restock the Rust Pink and Igloo joints. They are hella clean and no reason for them to be so limited. that Nike does sometimes piss me off

Last edited by a moderator:
What's brackin? Outfit toss before I rock em and battle this bay area rain. Vintage North Face, Chrome Day Bag, dingy jeans x beanie, Bred Toe 1s with lambskin leather laces from ig: WestLaces
red-1-2.jpg
That NorthFace :pimp:

UNC/Powder Blues are super UR. When they came out I was at Shiekh by like 7 AM and maybe 2 more people showed up I was surprised (I should have Doubled up) they are really comfy I always feel like I have pillows duck taped to my foot lol

are baseball jerseys a thing? i feel like the metallic navys would go off with a yankees jersey

All this frugal frag talk made me take my beauties out of the box...the glitter is coming for them. I gotta wear these joints eventually. I've been sitting on them since July when my wifey blessed me with them for my bday (shes a Keeper! lol) I had been wanting to get them but i could never find the right price. My girl, knowing my addiction, went to GOAT and you know what happened lol. I wasn't happy with what she paid but hey, how could I be mad?? lol

frags1.JPG

frags2.JPG frags3.JPG frags4.JPG frags5.JPG frags6.JPG

Sell em or wear em
They're literally rotting away in that box.

I'd be losing sleep if those were mine

It's going to be hard for jordan to ever top those. Absolutely flawless execution on that dude's part. Perfection.

Anyone who says frags aren't the best colorway can eat chips.

What's good on the clay greens? Are we still just working with the Microsoft paint leak? I'm dying to either be heartbroken or fired up about these. Need pics. If these turn out as fire as they could be I might be more about these than shadows.

This is clay green. Not sure how it'll look on leather yett

Nike-Air-Max-1-Premium-Clay-Green-875844-300-02-760x428.png

This on a blacktoe? Bury me in em

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom