Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
None on these but my Ds pair has a couple spots.
From RWC CA.
15246101761448668425610488400178.jpg

With how much we discuss glitter on here; I’m surprised nobody has aired out Nike on Twitter about it. Those Blk/Red pair would be the perfect photo to get it trending too. #GlitterGate

With how much we discuss glitter on here; I’m surprised nobody has aired out Nike on Twitter about it. Those Blk/Red pair would be the perfect photo to get it trending too. #GlitterGate

Someone should definitely do this if the poster gives them permission to use their pic.

As soon as I get my 1s I usually wear them every so often within the first couple of weeks. They don't go back in the factory box from that point - I store them in my wooden shoe cabinet, which is in a cool temp room. So far no glitter; but really not too sure if it's how it's stored or the leather that was used that creates the glitter. I haven't cleaned them nor used any water repellent either.

Those literally look like a salt lake

sorry dude :frown:
I don't think ANYONE is safe from the glitter. I'm definitely not up here in Seattle. I have it on my 2016 Blk/Reds too. I initially used a baby wipe when I first noticed it, and the glitter came back in full force. But recently I bought and rubbed them down with those Weiman Leather wipes (the notion of using oils and creams directly on my kicks makes me nervous), and buffed them with an old t-shirt, and they came out pretty damn good though. Curious to see how long it lasts, but if I just need to do that again, it's easy peasy.

I'm just glad this glitter crap wipes off.

My Banneds were starting to glitter up. Wiped if off with a warm rag and some Ajax dish washing soap.

Odd request, but is there any onfeet/outfit pics of the Metallic red 1s? I didn’t see any in the thread.

Back
Top Bottom