Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Thought I caught a W on Off-Spring for the Track Reds. But like an idiot I e-mailed them with a few questions, and they just went ahead and cancelled my order!!!!

I've e-mailed them 3 times since, telling them to undo the cancel, to please ship. But so far no response. :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

haha i got you there , sad that they tied up stories on this release with great colorblocking but made it with thin pasticky cheap leather :frown:
nah man my bad lol i shouldve quoted that dudes pic of his shadows. He got that cliff toe extreme
plateau-platoe patato patahtoe

Struck out on Ochres, have no need for track reds. Really wanted ochres the most out of the pack, got clay greens and blue moons for retail. Probably have to pay resell for Ochres, which sucks. Really wish JB would quit the whole regional thing, even pairs inspired by places or regions, are still appreciated everywhere, if they're dope, so just open up releases everywhere.

Still salty I finally got something from FTL to go towards Platinum (Blues), then JB decides to go straight to drought szn :rolleyes

A961105A-A424-4C92-8F2D-A80CD5B0418E.jpeg

Wasn’t planning on doubling up but stumbled upon this pair on a local FB group. Couldn’t pass up on that crazy leather
why couldn't I get lucky and get this buttery texture on the black lateral panels. WOW

Thought I caught a W on Off-Spring for the Track Reds. But like an idiot I e-mailed them with a few questions, and they just went ahead and cancelled my order!!!!

I've e-mailed them 3 times since, telling them to undo the cancel, to please ship. But so far no response. :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
Damn

whatd u ask them to piss them off?

Nike sent me a confirmation my order was ready to be shipped 30 minutes after the W, then an hour later they cancelled, no reason specified. Got up at 4:00 am local time to call them and escalated, no update yet. Bastages.

551CCFED-7DDE-4A5F-A02F-31809ED5195D.jpeg
18A49870-B3E3-4F00-BD80-AEF632C485DF.jpeg
0E301348-9214-4265-A053-18608F8A5410.jpeg
05266D78-E516-4C31-9F5B-AFC8023AD05B.jpeg

Finally finished my AJ1 pack. I wanted to give them that OG beater look, and each pair has its own personal backstory. I call it the Childhood Pack. Just wanted to share with the NT homies :nthat:
Interesting what were theoriginal shoes you used? ‘13?

Back
Top Bottom