Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_20180509_074048_772.jpg
Such a great shoe.

Not to derail and I'm all for kids and J's. Just make sure you buying what fits and don't just get it because you think it looks nice (remember a lot of them don't know how to tell you they don't fit good). Brands like stride-rite and others that cater specifically for kids have shoes come in wide and double wide. Don't screw up your kids feet just for the "likes".

Can’t stand how Sivas makes you login to add to cart. It’s their login page that always crashes their site.

Pretty much gotta be logged in wthin the last hour, and have the page already up to even have a chance. I had been logging on Sivas throughout the day too, because I knew it was coming but of course i was automatically signed out when they went live. :smh:

Can’t stand how Sivas makes you login to add to cart. It’s their login page that always crashes their site.

Pretty much gotta be logged in wthin the last hour, and have the page already up to even have a chance. I had been logging on Sivas throughout the day too, because I knew it was coming but of course i was automatically signed out when they went live. :smh:

True true. Luckily I had already been logged in.

Have you tried setting up an auto-refreshing extension? That might allow you to stay logged in. I haven't tried it myself on SVD, but I have on other sites and it allows me to stay logged in.

Anyone catch shadows on FNL just now?

No. That FNL restock was some BS. Once the site came on size 7-11 didn’t even show up. I wear a 12 and they were displayed but every time you went to add to cart it kept saying sold out. So disappointed with how that went down.

Was anyone actually able to cop a pair above a size 7?

No. That FNL restock was some BS. Once the site came on size 7-11 didn’t even show up. I wear a 12 and they were displayed but every time you went to add to cart it kept saying sold out. So disappointed with how that went down.

Was anyone actually able to cop a pair above a size 7?
Tried right at 7, added to cart and had the working circle going around for an hour :rofl:. I want to say I took an L but I don't even think I got close enough to even get a L - let alone the W.

Seen homage today and wasn’t excited by the pair I seen. Leather on toe box soft butter. Rest of the shoe felt like a throw a way smooth material.

Going for 1 pair but won’t be mad if I miss out.

Back
Top Bottom