Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Looks like it's all luck of the draw. A few friends got in line a couples minutes after J23's tweet and hit.

Looks like things got poppin with the Off-Whites about an hour ago. Hate I missed out, but it happens. Congrats to those who ate tho!!

No luck for me. Not sweating it though. Already owning the actual UNCs, one of the dopest and also overlooked 1s ever, these would've been solely for trade bait or flipping anyways. Congrats to those that were able to scoop pairs however.

Salty that I took the L, but I got something good coming in at a steal . I’ll post it in here when it comes in.

Makes up for the L......not really lmaooo

02343BAA-9ED3-4886-9855-45420D705CB0.jpeg

Swooped these up from my parents place while I’m in town.

Just waiting to get back home and pick up track reds from the post office and the pack is complete.

Blue moons are my favorite.

Now what if... today was the day that nike release all there stock? So come actual release date.. its nothing but L... because they did not have as many as people believe there was?

Again, check the poll above, it might help in keeping yall honest

baby blue sucks and is hard to wear on feet. Especially this loud ace shade of it.

The little orange touches are cool though.

I know most of you have other plans for them but the market is dictated by desired wearablilty at the end of the chain. People that theoretically would spend 1500 on these would only do so because of supply. Now the question is did the surprise release defeat the bots or are there this many pairs to go around? Evidently its the latter so far.

Back
Top Bottom