Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Repped, thanks man! I was going to give that a try but couldn't find them, will have to go grab some and give it a go. But man, this was the last pair of Jordans I had in my collection and I now I remember why now lol.

Haha. No problem. I haven’t opened up some of DS my 1s in long *** time like over 6 months I’m dreading it :smh:

I have that same glitter problem. Some pairs are are way worse, some don't even show signs of glitter

Posted in the OW thread but here it is in the the rightful thread

554BB6DE-BF7F-41F1-8CA0-FF7FA6704B3A.jpeg

Haha. No problem. I haven’t opened up some of DS my 1s in long *** time like over 6 months I’m dreading it :smh:

Definitely give it a check. I wore these maybe like 2 or 3 months ago and had no sign of this problem. Then went to wear them yesterday, saw that **** and freaked lol. Immediately checked all my other shoes because I thought it was mold. Not really sure what else it could be, really weird.

I have that same glitter problem. Some pairs are are way worse, some don't even show signs of glitter

Yeah my left pair was hit way worse than my right one it seems. I just hit them with the leather wipes as suggested and just letting them sit. Hopefully they stay clean lol

I need an opinion
2013 royals Ds for H2H DS

Even trade? I see H2H just climbing on the prices... i have a feeling they will end up like the Top 3 1’s.. and 2013’s value dropped since the 2016’s what do you guys think?

I need an opinion
2013 royals Ds for H2H DS

Even trade? I see H2H just climbing on the prices... i have a feeling they will end up like the Top 3 1’s.. and 2013’s value dropped since the 2016’s what do you guys think?

Don’t do it. 2013s are bricks. H2Hs will 100% be worth more in due time.

alright, F it. Full on frags mode right now. I can't seem to find any 10.5's though. Need to cop from a place where i can actually see the shoes before purchasing. Flight Club, RIFLA don't have my size, but there's an 11. Am i making the mistake of going half up? Never had a half up with 1's before. Talk me out of it

Good Luck on your Hunt, Casp.

FoolishWaterloggedChipmunk-max-1mb.gif

Back
Top Bottom