• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Screenshot (38).png

You can thank me later. You'll probably want to go ahead and get the gallon. Trust me. Ive taken down a lot of bbq sauce across this big *** country from texas to wherever else bbq is known for. The King was right down the block the whole time.

Seriously though, they perfected barbecue sauce to a degree you wouldnt think was possible. Its about as real and un-corporate as it gets. No preservatives and no processed ingredients here. Just magic. My mouth is watering just looking at that bottle lol. That tang balanced with the sweet is godly.

Alright, I ordered a gallon. I figure if you're even 1/10th as picky with food as you are with sneakers, it'll be a good purchase.

I just passed this off as royal chis on one side. They actually did fragments... Hats off.

The split in the toe was completely unnecessary. :facepalm: The whole split was unnecessary actually. What a shame.

cocktease 1s

Now theyre combining aspects of the gold toe colorblocking with the H2H. Just sell both halves as two shoes in one box. ffs

The shareholders should be pissed about these. lol

They even went as far as writing it on the shoe. Like, what? Who is responsible for that? The bogs? Really?

Really?

You can almost visualize the dumb going on in the creative meetings. Why is JB messing around with these hacks? Theres no way they dont have money to find someone halfway decent at this

I mean they got Frank and he’s doing a really good job.

They are still a business they gotta make the cash grabs every now and then or they dope **** wouldn’t feel as special I guess.

Because they are making dumb jordan 1s like the bogs. There is no need for it. Leave it at the original h2h. We dont need a split of every cw. They just doin too much. And I also want them to slow down for my sake. Spending too much lol. Just my opinion tho. Others dont have to agree.

:rofl: loved this movie ....for the shoes.
Watched half the movie but never finished it. Whats it called?

Back
Top Bottom