Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i copped bred toes even tho i was on a self-imposed "OG colorway only" rule....they're clean and that sail is a vibe that none of my OGs don't give off. theyre a solid part of my rotation nowadays.

one thing i hated was the circle jerk about the tumbled leather and how they were "as good as, if not better, than SBBs"....that couldnt be further from the truth. they've broken in somewhat decently, but bred toes had that faux-tumble and the hysteria about it was suuuuuper annoying.

Bred toes are nice but when we’ve had black toes, chis, and black/reds drop before them they are just unnecessary with so many other similar cws dropping before them. If we had gotten bred toes without the other cws dropping prior I bet they would be a lot more coveted by people

*raises hand*

Zero regret and would still pass without a 2nd thought. Black toes and Black/Red >>>>> so Bred toes are unnecessary.

This ^

I always give the side eye to people who look down on sneakerheads and say "Jordan releases the same shoes and colors and yall keep buying them :lol: dummies"

With Bred toes .. I can't even argue against that point lol I have Breds, Chicago's and Black Toes. So having Bred toes is pointless imo.

DkgRpoPVsAIHrld.jpg:large

I regret selling my blue moons Men and Gs

Still got multiple of game royals and bredtoes. Hate myself for not copping gold toes when the prices were down

Compared to those speculation pics that were posted earlier, these are killing the game. Count me in for a pair. I knew a AJ1 enthusiast like Nigel wasn't about to let us down with this garbage.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180813-150222.png
    Screenshot_20180813-150222.png
    830.1 KB · Views: 26
Those dont look anything like what people were expecting. It's a pass for me.

That mini swoosh is fire though. I wanna see that on future pairs.

Back
Top Bottom