Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If I got an email from paypal but I didn’t get the got em screen... does that mean I didn’t hit? (Snkrs app)

Only pair I wanted. Probably not gonna pick up the green pair at FTL. Congrats to all who hit.
9B66E01E-216A-4DF2-832F-6A4BCADC411A.png

if anyone won at champs, i’ll trade my $25 off champs reward for a $20/$25 footlocker reward or birthday reward .

Do you still get a "Didn't Get 'Em" screen when you get the L on SNKRS, or was that only for the Draw (which desperately needs to come back)? For the last couple months I get "In Line," and then nothing. After a few mins I hit the "Got It" button and it just sends me back to the product with the price posted again and it lets me try again.

I miss the Draw :smh:

L on Snkrs and no other sites are loading.

It just sucks when people can get like 3 pairs, win multiple raffles, and you cant even get one.

Do you still get a "Didn't Get 'Em" screen when you get the L on SNKRS, or was that only for the Draw (which desperately needs to come back)? For the last couple months I get "In Line," and then nothing. After a few mins I hit the "Got It" button and it just sends me back to the product with the price posted again and it lets me try again.

Mine went from Pending to just showing the price again.

I got the didn't get them screen.

SNKRS hit me with the okie doke. **** went straight to sold out on the app, so I thought I was boutta easily cook on desktop, but to no avail :smh: not even gonna feel good picking up the Greens now

Got pines on FTL after it sitting in my cart for 20 minutes while I was on the phone with my bank for fraud protection. Fingers crossed that it doesn't get canceled.

FA App is really trash now. I won the purple from them, and when I went to log in it won't even take the info.

Back
Top Bottom