Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
pine! on another note I'll never understand this new era of so called sneakerheads. money in hand and still gotta beg a dude to sell me the shoes? cats dont even want the money or the shoes. they just wanna flex in those that really wanted but didn't get. I'm sorry, I just wasnt raised raised this way. we will have it really bad as senior citizens
yep they usually quote a price and then say no.

pine! on another note I'll never understand this new era of so called sneakerheads. money in hand and still gotta beg a dude to sell me the shoes? cats dont even want the money or the shoes. they just wanna flex in those that really wanted but didn't get. I'm sorry, I just wasnt raised raised this way. we will have it really bad as senior citizens

It’s disgusting.

Anyone here double up on clothing (t-shirts) like they do shoes? Particularly if it’s a shirt you really like, fits perfect, and it’s a good price?

Part of me thinks it’s a waste of money, but the other part of me knows once it’s sold out I’ll never be able to find another one since they don’t retro shirts like they do shoes

Anyone here double up on clothing (t-shirts) like they do shoes? Particularly if it’s a shirt you really like, fits perfect, and it’s a good price?

Part of me thinks it’s a waste of money, but the other part of me knows once it’s sold out I’ll never be able to find another one since they don’t retro shirts like they do shoes

I've never done it, but it makes sense. Like you said, it's different with sneakers. Once a particular article of clothing from a specific line drops ...that's usually it. And you never see it again.

I wish I doubled up on my Street Fighter x Bait jacket in black. Because it sat for a min...then sold out never to restock.

Me! Lol I doubled up on these Diesel boxers I like.

:lol: i do mostly when it comes to work clothes, but if I find the right sale I'll dub up :rofl:

Sorry for the tangent, but this thread is full of great and knowledgeable NT members.

Does anyone have an e-mail address for a good Nike cs rep? Maybe a manager? I need to return a pair I didn't buy from Nike directly.

Wait, what? Where is this happening - Ebay? Facebook? Real life?

Sorry, I'm usually retail or bust, so I don't have much experience. Can you give me some examples? How baffling.
ive run into guys on twitter , craigslist and fb where they say a price and then reneg because they "got a better offer". or they agree to meet and flake for the same reason. thats one reason i like stockx, usually it comes through.
edit: i have also won auctions and been refunded for what i assume is the same reason.

Pines>Those Clay joints.

I only bought the Clays because I really wanted something like the Pines. I hope the price of the Pines goes down a lil so I can double up.

I'll pay it too but I'd wear them less knowing I dropped good resale money on them.

Like I can wear my Pines or Bred Toes carefree because I paid retail. But if I had paid $400 for them, they'd get a lot less wears from me

I have this theory I call “cost of use” that I use when deciding to make a purchase (of course shoe purchases).

Example:

if I pay $400 on a pair of Yeezy Beluga 2.0 and I have worn them on 80 separate days (work shoes) then I really paid $5 per day I wore them. And the more days I wear them, my “cost of use” keeps going down.

If I find a ‘steal’ and Pay $120 on some Shadow 10’s and wear them only 2 times, that’s a $60 cost of use per day.

So I’ll usually pass on perceived steals because I know it’s a shoe I’ll only wear 1-2x a year and the Cost of Use is higher. And if it’s a sick shoe that I really want and decide to pay resale, it’s because I know I’ll drive the Cost of Use daily way down.

I don’t factor “resale value down the road” because I keep everything.

2B045EF8-A7F3-48D3-9295-6EE0DB82B07B.jpeg 52C6434E-759C-4C60-87BF-28A36D6249EB.jpeg

Still need the purps though... hopefully price goes down

but that's a good idea cause its plenty of shirts I still wish I had

This is the main reason why I wanted to. Once the shirt is gone it’s very unlikely I’ll find another one, but like squatchnt squatchnt said, only if it’s on sale/discounted

I have this theory I call “cost of use” that I use when deciding to make a purchase (of course shoe purchases).

Example:

if I pay $400 on a pair of Yeezy Beluga 2.0 and I have worn them on 80 separate days (work shoes) then I really paid $5 per day I wore them. And the more days I wear them, my “cost of use” keeps going down.

If I find a ‘steal’ and Pay $120 on some Shadow 10’s and wear them only 2 times, that’s a $60 cost of use per day.

So I’ll usually pass on perceived steals because I know it’s a shoe I’ll only wear 1-2x a year and the Cost of Use is higher. And if it’s a sick shoe that I really want and decide to pay resale, it’s because I know I’ll drive the Cost of Use daily way down.

This is smart imo. I do this with a lot of things I buy. It makes it easier to figure out if it’s “worth it” or not.

Love the breds, but damn that room looks amazing. Damn.. :wow::wow:

Also, for folks comparing purps to pines, seems to make sense to compare asks/bids on StockX.. For all the sizes I checked, there are twice as many asks for pines and half the bids compared to purps. Seems like now is probably the time to buy, but lot of folks getting shipping from FA recetly, so could still go down. I am guessing no tho..

Sorry for the tangent, but this thread is full of great and knowledgeable NT members.

Does anyone have an e-mail address for a good Nike cs rep? Maybe a manager? I need to return a pair I didn't buy from Nike directly.

Anyone? I don't want to waste my time with a regular CS who doesn't have the authority to make these types of decisions.

Example:

I guess. This just seems really complicated just to justify your purchase. I just buy what I like and enjoy them, no worries about them money I spent or what they’re worth. But if it makes you feel better cool.

Back
Top Bottom