Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
last big early access i got was off whites nike trolling snkrs never lets me cop any thing then as most know rewards those who do shop on the app
Man you got access to OW? Nike never semd me anything lol

Still in stock...the ultimate troll
Thats how my feed looks. :/
I got to keep my boxes

IMG_7648.jpg
Wow 2 pairs! Lucky

Same here in San Antonio...i thought y’all had Centre 214 out there in Dallas tho?
Centre don't get much...and if they do they are backdooring. I've been supporting them since their beginning and haven't won a single raffle. Plus they didn't even get these. They aren't a tier 0 account and rightfully so.

not feeling this no photos pair. already enough bred c/w 1s. words really make these pretty corny imho. super limited gimmick. *yawns

they would probably refund you and they have the right to refuse service/business
so they would have to physically stop me from leaving the store? Yeah, that should be problems for a lot of people. I'm not the one to cause that problem because I'm a lover, but I'm surprised someone didn't try them. You can't give me a refund if I didn't ask for it.

Dumb all around.

I'm sure it would be in the store's best interest to allow one guy to bend the rules in front of everyone else in the store and outside.

Back
Top Bottom