Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Maaaan, if "Synthetic Tumbling" is the worst Gentry is gonna do....I'll take it!! Otherwise, it's gonna be mids galore and AJ1 - Hi Straps :sick::smh:

Funny thing is how the desires change from era to era. For example, during Gentry's original run and all those monstrosities (1's specifically), there was a loud cry for tumbled leather. JB "listened" and gave a couple of attempts at the Metallics. What we got was pebbled, synthetic trash! I mean, they got so far from true form that they had to reign it back in with the Remastered Series...which is what has gotten us to today. Sure, this Flyleather may be the next "material blunder" of JB buuuuuut, it's WAY better than other productions of the Gentry vault.

I'm nervous about him being back....So, I'm gonna enjoy what's left of the 1's to come.

Wish we could go back to the old days when you walked into any store pick up the shoe and ask for it and they Measure your foot with the big metal measuring tool The check out your kicks with that small Mira That sits on the floor...pay for it and walk out hassle free. Buying Jordan’s today is just not fun. Between the draws the apps The lotteries Resellers Hitting you over the head it just sucks. End of the day you just have to roll with the times. it will never go back to the good old days. Have a great day fam.

Wish we could go back to the old days when you walked into any store pick up the shoe and ask for it and they Measure your foot with the big metal measuring tool The check out your kicks with that small Mira That sits on the floor...pay for it and walk out hassle free. Buying Jordan’s today is just not fun. Between the draws the apps The lotteries Resellers Hitting you over the head it just sucks. End of the day you just have to roll with the times. it will never go back to the good old days. Have a great day fam.

I forgot about that metal tool, throw byke Thursday for that ***

Really wish they would go with the leather from the Chicago’s 4 years ago. :rolleyes But still gonna cop regardless
I'm so tired of faux tumbling and the black on the toebox along with the rest of the shoe looks like itll be like cof or like the midfoot panels on the hyper crimsons. I think they're gonna fu*k up any black based OG this year. Regardless if these release I still want them.

FB_IMG_1549548740474.jpg

Review of the turbo greens if anyone wants a closer look this is pretty straight and to the point as far as reviews go. Not sure I can really get down with them, they’re ok tho.

my bad if it's been discussed recently, but has there been any news on a black/white og release anytime soon? still have a DS 2014 pair. it's one of my top 3 but I'd potentially sell it for profit and roll that over into a new remaster depending on the quality.
although 2014 quality is already pretty awesome

So I have both pairs of the Lance Mountain 1's. I'm thinking of stripping the paint on the white pairs and spraying them with black leather spray paint so I can have matching black pairs of banneds and royals. Should I go for it, or am I stupid for stripping the paint? I'm heavily considering it, just want some opinions. Actually gonna skate them too and see if the paint will naturally wear afterward.

my bad if it's been discussed recently, but has there been any news on a black/white og release anytime soon? still have a DS 2014 pair. it's one of my top 3 but I'd potentially sell it for profit and roll that over into a new remaster depending on the quality.
although 2014 quality is already pretty awesome

No word on blk/wht retro coming anytime soon but I wouldn’t sell the 2014s cuz the chances of JB matching the quality of that pair is slim to none

2014 BW is legit. Just wear your pair and be happy
the thing is I already have another pair. I wear them a lot but they're not beat or anything. only reason I have the extra DS pair is because I got a great price on them ($175 a couple years ago). won't be wearing them until years down the road either way

No word on blk/wht retro coming anytime soon but I wouldn’t sell the 2014s cuz the chances of JB matching the quality of that pair is slim to none
good point. although a remaster probably would be more true to the OG shape. 2014 version seems short to me

Back
Top Bottom