• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
You disagree on the quality? ok..

Aspects of the quality can be better, yes. But as a whole, the shoe is made well. A lot of times overall quality is subjective, and because a material is lower in cost, doesn’t mean it’s less effective in the goal of the design/story being told.

5EE23391-FC2F-488B-98B8-F5FA29304F9F.jpeg

Any recommendations on how to get that green stitching out? Not sure how that even happens lol...

Yoooo that's crazy :lol:
Is that thread sticking out of the midsole?! :wow:

Yoooo that's crazy :lol:
Is that thread sticking out of the midsole?! :wow:

:lol: yes! I got it down to a tiny little dot, but not sure how to get rid of all together.. I pulled on the stitching and it came out about an inch and got stuck. I cut it and now there’s just what looks like a green dot on the toe.. not noticeable passed 5 feet..

:lol: yes! I got it down to a tiny little dot, but not sure how to get rid of all together.. I pulled on the stitching and it came out about an inch and got stuck. I cut it and now there’s just what looks like a green dot on the toe.. not noticeable passed 5 feet..

Wow. That thread is a warrior breaking through the midsole like that :lol:

That leather is something I haven’t seen anything close to after. All the sail leather now is much stiffer and has that tumble to it.

No, it’s not

Hate to seem like a dude who talks up the Olive Garden but I like the tumble and feel of my sail leather on the bred toe. You can see on the cut that it’s full grain leather.

Attachments

• E8FB31D0-E01E-4980-B139-4296BEBDBB5C.jpeg
    E8FB31D0-E01E-4980-B139-4296BEBDBB5C.jpeg
    320.2 KB · Views: 47
3BEFFBCF-51E4-4231-9308-E347C1001A01.jpeg

These are clean af in hand. The green upper feels rougher and more like a distressed leather than the soft trash they threw on the Crimsons... very happy about that! The grey collar material is very similar, pretty much identical to the Crimson collar, and so is The leather. No surprise there. But in person, the white doesn’t look too bad. From certain angles, it looks like the tumbled stuff from ‘18.
I like the soft trash better than distressed but
698D62FC-0CD2-437D-B37F-F32514AFC3F6.jpeg
There we go. Signing in for Jordan 1 OG twin turbos.

Comparison to AM1 Aqua

Back
Top Bottom