Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Damn I haven’t had a checkers burger in forever
And the fries are also tasty it’s kinda like Cajun style

cajun fries suck

just give me fries salt and ketchup, keep all that nonsense out of it

that what kept me away from checkers. that and their questionably inexpensive burgers

Years ago I went to Rally’s and the cheeseburger I ate, was the driest burger I’ve ever had. I’ve never went there again lol

i need quick favor from all of u.. need to make a quick decision. so chime in on what yall think the value of clay greens will be in the near future...

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

74B22BFC-0EB5-4AAD-BD04-040897ECFB34.jpeg

via IG.

Lol, 2020.

Among fast food joints I still love fatburger, add a fried egg on it and call it the day

Oh and no ketchup on my burgers, that’s disgusting imo

I think clay greens will be +$40-50 in 6 months
They are creeping up very slowly
I bought mine off eBay for retail when they had a disco code going back in June
Now my size is going for around $250ish

Last edited:
Does anyone else have a fear that the ‘good leather’ days are over? So far the three Jordan 1s have all had questionable leather

YES.. If you not doing it already, time to go back and stock up on pre-2019 pears...

Hoping they will at least do real leather on some of the future collabs or limited releases, will just be buying those to wear and for the collection..

Not joking, granted I will likely never own coutures cuz at this point buying all these sneakers, especially 1's seems mindless and I been stepping away from the kool-aid for awhile. Ill be damned if I get another black/white(or sail)/red colorway of Jordan 1's. But I do like the aesthetic of the supreme box logo. You, know over branding is in these days. Tbh I guarantee its really just the presentation of the pic that got me to be like "hmmm if I ever get em I'll do this" the black background, the Nike air boxes. It draws me in but I'm woke on social media brainwashing. All im considering this year are the turbo and I know im in on the SBB 3.0 of they dont give it some weird leather.
I feel it. No my cup o' tea, but I respect it.
Speaking of the supposed SBB 3.0s, one thing I'm curious about, and personally I don't really care but I know many will, is are they going to actually use leather that's superior. I don't own them, but I know their quality is kind of their calling card. I just wonder if they're gonna get the same, glitter-prone leather as the Royals, "Banned," and I'm assuming Shadows (*knock on wood* as both my Shadows pairs have been fine so far), or a better grade of leather for this specific pair.

Just give in to the temptation and become one of us. :lol:

Haha. I want to but I can't.

If you guys are ever in Nj, White Mana burgers :smokin

White Manna in Hackensack over Jersey City. Just make sure they cook your burger though, miss me with the rare nonsense lol. Jersey City flip their burgers with the same flipper all day lol .. however the Portuguese spot across the street, Ringside, food is legit.

Haven't been in here in YEARS, good to see some of the OGs still here :nthat:

Man sad to hear JB tried to pull a fast one with the coutures. I kinda wanted them but I wasn’t feeling that resell at all.

Back
Top Bottom