Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Welp... now we know who wears the J's and the pants in this relationship.

Tbh if my wife’s family was paying for the majority of the wedding, I think it would be fair to give her the freedom... If I’m paying for that ish, I’m wearing Nike TF sweatpants, Union 1s, O-W tee, and a Supreme hoodie to the ceremony.

(j/k, hopefully this should be obvious but, then again, this is NT lol)

lol a wedding is expensive, especially when its yours and you'd realize how much you're paying that you would think you wanna dress the part. I wore loubs. I know I wouldn't wanna look back at my wedding photos 10 years from now and see me wearing some jordans.
Agreed. I wore Grensons. To each their own though. I know multiple people who've done this and the pics definitely have not aged well.

lol a wedding is expensive, especially when its yours and you'd realize how much you're paying that you would think you wanna dress the part. I wore loubs. I know I wouldn't wanna look back at my wedding photos 10 years from now and see me wearing some jordans.

The Jordans would just for the photos with the groomsmen tbh.

“FIRST CLASS FLIGHT”

Air-Jordan-1-First-Class-Flight-Release-Date-555088-170-Price-1.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-First-Class-Flight-Release-Date-555088-170-Price-2.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-First-Class-Flight-Release-Date-555088-170-Price-6.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-First-Class-Flight-Release-Date-555088-170-Price.jpg

Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG
Release Date: July 2019
Price: $160
Color: White/Dynamic Yellow-Black
Style Code: 555088-170
hopefully these got scrapped, we’re in August now.

No filter.

Hit a deep cleaning / just a 15 min session to get rid of the piss yellow midsole / leather condition:

1F0F0103-E190-45C3-B5E3-3709E8308069.jpeg

my girl keep trying to make me get those container boxes for my shoes, she hates the fact i keep them in boxes, but i refuse to change. she has taken everything else

my money
my house
my car

damn it imma keep these boxes

lmao jokes

why yall bought up all the 94s off goat in sz 11 smh lol goona off these and hunt for a
my girl keep trying to make me get those container boxes for my shoes, she hates the fact i keep them in boxes, but i refuse to change. she has taken everything else

my money
my house
my car

damn it imma keep these boxes

lmao jokes

I Love the Og Boxes with Nike Air on them Really digging the new colored boxes like on Travis, Sole Fly, Etc.

Back
Top Bottom