Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
All this talk of pizza is making me hungry, and my family is headed to Chicago this weekend without me.

If I ever make it out to the east coast one things for certain.... imma hit y’all up for the pizza spots 😂

Glittery royals for the office today... what’s the best method to remove it? Have a nice Friday y’all.
82D5793F-FD6A-44D8-BFC3-AE20B18977A3.jpeg
hold a lighter to the glitter. itll evaporate

REWARDS BCK IN EFFECT!! FTA jus sent email with my old rewards from the app.. where was this email at last week with all the allstar releases lol
I got the email about 1/2 hour ago from FTA. I had a $15 and $20 reward that actually was supposed to expire 2/19/2020, which already passed and got bumped up to 4/21/2020.

I was fortunate to take advantage of my two $20 (Footlocker & Champs) to double up on the Red Cement 3's last week since I had the in-store receipts.

Did u guys contact them first or was this just a courtesy email for all everyone who lost their rewards?

I think I had some at FTL and Champs. When they come in, I'm getting mad shirts and socks since I won't be getting any rewards anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom