Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Fire red 5s shocked dropped last week because of the jordan documentary on ESPN.
It's keeps getting hinted on Twitter by a few popular Twitter accounts
I know I grabbed last week. But I haven't heard they were droppin anything tonight though

Forgot I had them in my stash
D9B9CC6A-2DCE-46B3-9A10-97EC0240904A.jpeg

JB has retroed the Chi's in its true form only twice. It's the one 1 that Nike has kept somewhat sacred. There will not be a release soon.
I wouldn't be surprised if they come again soon in the new mold. if not, I can wait.

Is the sizing on the 94 1’s any different from the new Jordan’s? I don’t know much about the old Jordan’s.

Is the sizing on the 94 1’s any different from the new Jordan’s? I don’t know much about the old Jordan’s.

Yup, they fit like the current ones. I have had my '94 pair for a LONG time and still wear them to this day. Did you find a pair somewhere?

IMG_20200426_212417.jpg

I gotta do a little restoration and cleaning on my pair this week maybe. It's gonna rain basically all week. Good project to work on. 👍
I regret not bidding on a new pair on eBay a few years ago. Sole Supremacy (say what you want about them. I've never had an issue) had a DS pair with the box and jumbo retro card. Winning bid back in 2015 (?) Was a little over $330. Man, I should have bid on them!!

Yup, they fit like the current ones. I have had my '94 pair for a LONG time and still wear them to this day. Did you find a pair somewhere?

IMG_20200426_212417.jpg

I gotta do a little restoration and cleaning on my pair this week maybe. It's gonna rain basically all week. Good project to work on. 👍
I regret not bidding on a new pair on eBay a few years ago. Sole Supremacy (say what you want about them. I've never had an issue) had a DS pair with the box and jumbo retro card. Winning bid back in 2015 (?) Was a little over $330. Man, I should have bid on them!!
Yeah I’ve been looking at auctions and I’ve seen some 8 and 9s. I’m a 8.5 though so I’m probably gonna look for 9s since full sizes are more common.

IMG_20200426_212417.jpg

What size where they?

Back
Top Bottom