• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Not A Retro Post But Figured I’d Share With The AJ 1 Fam Per Usual :nthat:

Finally Finished Up These Original 1985 “Overtime” And “Run And Gun” Sweatsuit Sets With The Addition Of The Royal “Run And Gun” Zip Hood. It’s Taken Me YEARS Now To Track This Piece Back Down After Only Having Seen It Available One Other Time. Couldn’t Be Happier Adding It To The Collection After All These Years Of Searching For One Again :pimp:
C13E8E47-5ED3-450E-9C16-7E0AA208E497.jpeg

*Pictured With ‘85 Royals & BReds

:smh::smh:

The pack was dope but DUMB limited

Should’ve done Chi’s and the pack
I didn’t even like that pack. They needed to drop the Chicago’s and Bred 1’s in true OG form. It was the perfect time and setting. Maybe even the Black Toe’s too. All three.

Already forgotten. Not a true OG retro. BUT since you and @Jordan4eva count these as a true retro, that makes my point even more why Nike will not retro them again soon. And when the do don't be mad when its some BS like you have on ya'll list.

But I agree with you that they aren't gonna retro them anytime soon.... because Nike probably views those that were listed as a "retro". In their mind they're thinking, "See, we gave you guys Chicagos already."

LMAO, I'm sorry. I thought this was the OG High thread? Nice try though.

I mean if we want to be real technical, then yes TWO OG NIKE AIR retro.

But, in total there have been 4 retros of the Chicago colorway. Three, if you don’t want to count the PL.

I know a lot of people like to dismiss the Jumpman on retros, but they are consider Og colorways. I also do not consider the spinoffs as true retros

Don’t get me wrong I do want another retro, missed out on the 2015’s, and my 85 have been put on display lol

When they release Chicago's again I have a bad feeling they won't be as good as the 2015s were. Those things were nearly perfect.
It's not even a top 5 colorway for me though so I sold them years ago for like $700 less than what they're going for now lol. Oh well

Back
Top Bottom