Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Was able to apply my first responder discount to the Royal toe!
1A8F3012-65C8-434C-ADAE-480417927FD5.jpeg

Safe to say when NTs say they not feeling a shoe, it really means they will still try to get em but won’t lose sleep if they miss out. I’m one of this NTs btw. Only difference is I typically don’t speak about a shoe prior to seeing it in hand.

These game royals not it for me. But come release day, i’ll try and judge in person if I hit.

Last edited:
Got the opportunity to sell my twice worn 2013 Chicago's for $530 and pick up a very lightly worn pair of 2015's for $790. What do you all reckon?
I would have easily taken that deal. I’d say 790 is steep for used shoes especially Chicago. I don’t mind used shoes, as long as you thoroughly clean them. I probably would’ve tried to work a lower dealer, but what can you do? Everyone keeps saying it will come out again but timing is for sure uncertain. These fake ig shoe news pages always claim they’re coming every qtr but we all know JB puts a spin on it. Just get what you want in the moment, no need to hold your self back on speculation.

Just pains me to not have a proper OG retro of them. The leather on the 2013's is so stiff and the Jumpman on the tongue and on the heel bugs the hell out of me but I can see why it sounds a bit crazy. Just don't wanna spend that $250 extra just for them to retro the Chicagos with this new OG mould next year :emoji_grimacing:
A TRUE Chicago retro will not release for at least another 5 years.

Downsizing my collection the last few months and I love eBay as a buyer but **** is it frustrating to sell on. Constantly bombarded with lowballs and requests for additional pics. Today, had someone run up an auction and then immediately send an email requesting to cancel due to no money. The ease of selling through the apps is worth the fees sometimes

To get a HCP/1st Responder code, go to NDC > Promotions (you'll see the link) > Verify your license/credential > Submit. Mine took about 15 minutes to get approved.
You dont know how clutch you are! I was just able to put my info in and get a code but do I have to buy right now or can I save the code?

Back
Top Bottom