Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Why this $300 price difference between the two resale sites? Stockx is tempting but I don’t trust them security wise.
0588C354-0BCD-486A-B8B2-5550F07DA4C1.png
5167A2C0-F687-4CA7-8187-32F0031B0DC6.png

I’d compare the highest bids on the sites. People selling sometimes put sky high asks on pairs to see if some dummy will bite. Usually prices are slightly higher on GOAT though. I’m more interested in why the stockx pair has a highest bid that’s higher than the lowest ask :lol:

Storm blues going for $650-750 damn. I remember getting them a few days after release for like $130.

City Blue still do below retail or are those days long gone?

I got the court purples easily on snkrs and I never hit on anything on there so I think these will be harder to get due to the fact there’s more demand on them

I don't think you get anything "easily" on SNKRS unless you cop it a few days after the drop. Going on there during the release and getting in line then copping is just luck. Y'all throw around that "easy cop" phrase a lot, it's funny.

Resale on Shadow's has gone through the roof compared to where it was a couple months ago. I picked a size 10 up Dec. 2018 for like $210. I sold them in 2019 because I needed some money at the time and have been looking for another pair. Should have bit when they were around $300 at Christmas because now they're $400 and climbing. I can't bring myself to pay $400 for a pair I owned a couple years ago for half that.

I thought I'd see a price dip with the pandemic but between stimulus checks and The Last Dance that's not happening.

Guess it's on to Gym Reds.

Last edited:
I dont think theyre like Gym Reds either.. similar but not the same. The toe box had me nervous but its just like the Court Purps and theyre both like the LA to Chi. Aesthetically might not be great in the long run which is where tumbled toe boxes win but these are solid.

Just got my pair a few days ago. Really wish the green laces matched the faded green suede, I'd put those in and never think twice. I'm just gonna leave the white in but faded purple definitely looks good. Here's a similar pic to yours I saw on Reddit -
wsjs4a0tofs41.jpg

Not my pic, but definitely same laces.

I got the court purples easily on snkrs and I never hit on anything on there so I think these will be harder to get due to the fact there’s more demand on them
I "didn't get 'em" on snkrs and it was tough trying to get through at 9:30 after all my kids were in bed at night on Shoe Palace

Resale on Shadow's has gone through the roof compared to where it was a couple months ago. I picked a size 10 up Dec. 2018 for like $210. I sold them in 2019 because I needed some money at the time and have been looking for another pair. Should have bit when they were around $300 at Christmas because now they're $400 and climbing. I can't bring myself to pay $400 for a pair I owned a couple years ago for half that.

I thought I'd see a price dip with the pandemic but between stimulus checks and The Last Dance that's not happening.

Guess it's on to Gym Reds.
Shadows are top 5 for me. Definitely a must cop

Anyone else notice on their EA pair that the sole under the forefoot is unusually thin when pressing?!

Back
Top Bottom