Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Doesn't look that good with white laces in my opinion. Black seems to be the move.

Capture2.PNG

I'll probably go with black laces, but white laces aren't bad

I see these have a nylon tongue

Agree. Thought white laces would look better in the smoke greys but I stand corrected.
Still a pass for me tho. Something just doesn't look right.

i have 120k pts right now and the app doesnt reflect them as lifetime points. And when i try to use the points to enter headstarts for those upcoming AJ1, it says i have no points to use.

And i tried calling CS about fixing it and it just an automated message saying to email them.

So yea

FLX is a big scam

FLX is a big scam for me because I dumped A LOT of points into the OW 5, and actually hit but the app was glitching so hard that it didn't let me confirm my reservation and then it expired so I lost on the points and the shoe. The other times, I dumped all my points on full headstart on stuff like this past triple black FOG 1 and didn't win anything. I'm not spending any more bucks at FTL until they let me win something with 0 headstart

Hopefully this helps out someone looking for Rage Greens...

Size: 9, 10 and 14 available. $215 shipped to US. That's only about $25 over retail if you are able to find them in the US.

Dumb question but how would you do this? Metallics used that metallic patent leather material so would you just use black metallic paint as a substitute?

Angelus paint is super glossy/shiny by itself. I would mix metallic pewter & black or metallic silver & black. To get that metallic look then apply and if theres a glossier satin like finisher to apply I'd apply that to give it that close to patent leather look. In theory I think it'd work well.

Angelus paint is super glossy/shiny by itself. I would mix metallic pewter & black or metallic silver & black. To get that metallic look then apply and if theres a glossier satin like finisher to apply I'd apply that to give it that close to patent leather look. In theory I think it'd work well.

That sounds really cool.. if you do this, definitely post pics!

Rage Greens have a supposed US release date of 8/14 according to a few sneaker leakers. Around the time of those Space Hippies too

I'm about to test the FLX system for the first time really. I haven't entered cause of shipment delays and not knowing if the stores had stock. Only time I did was for the Flints and those points got refunded cause no store got stock in time. Seems like they are starting to catch up with shipments a little.

I hit almost every single time on the old system...usually multiple pairs across FTL/FTA between my brother and I....so we'll see what happens

Back
Top Bottom