Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
First pair of Jordans in years. Matches my cat.

30D58046-99B8-4668-8B64-25CE690B4482.jpeg
69ED9243-0D8A-4C0E-87B1-6231D9A210DE.jpeg
6F7835EF-899A-4449-A29E-B15A675FB3A0.jpeg
Not really a good match with the cat....
Cat’s gotta go

We used to clown per order Mikey.... I didn’t clown him but I was in my head. Now I’m down to join the per order team :smh:

where are yall preordering at? Zadeh? His preorders doesn't even last a minute lol, he uploads like 1 pair per size which sells out asap. Then raises the price for the next preorder where its also 1 pair per size.
I had to grab the Dark Mochas through him

GRs can have some insane deals. I got Concords and Breds for 150. Sold them at retail though cause I ended up getting extra pairs on RD anyway. He's all about volume on GRs....especially when those discount codes come through.

I'm only pre ordering shoes I know I really want hardcore when it comes to the 1s so that would be the UNC pair if it looks nice... everything else is a, "It is what it is" but the price do have to be reasonable

I rather pay the resale after I strikeout. I can't imagine saving $60 just to wait another month AFTER release date to get it from Zadeh. And he takes the money asap too.
Wait I thought they release in September???

What did you use for the glitter
Followed the recommendations for Meguiars in the thread. Didn’t take long to clean the 4-5 pairs with two sheets. Can’t promise they won’t have the same issue. Saw the issue on Black Toes too. Those Cyber Monday’s looking clean now. Wish I’d had to doubled or triple up. Game crazy. Same for Storm Blues lol.

Followed the recommendations for Meguiars in the thread. Didn’t take long to clean the 4-5 pairs with two sheets. Can’t promise they won’t have the same issue. Saw the issue on Black Toes too. Those Cyber Monday’s looking clean now. Wish I’d had to doubled or triple up. Game crazy. Same for Storm Blues lol.
Let’s see the Cyber Monday’s.

Back
Top Bottom