Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Next up in the rotation. For me new hoodie
C2E514DC-2622-4B11-8975-693C0416D03D.jpeg

I regret not doing the same. I want a pair of Black Toes too. I'm debating whether I should pull the trigger now or wait for the next re-release.

I say wait. If you have other black/red 1s there's no rush.

My biggest regret was selling my 2015 Chicagos 2 years ago. Sold them because the usual media outlets and rumours were pretty much confirming a Chicago AJ1 was dropped for All-Star in Chicago. I figured to repeat what I did with the 2013 Chicagos, and sell + use that money to buy the updated version. A new Chicago AJ1 never dropped, and the price doubled since I sold my pair. :smh:

Ready to take a pic like this lol
B960D110-2B21-4F4F-9D48-042E02EFCDE6.jpeg

Those University Blues :pimp:

I say wait. If you have other black/red 1s there's no rush.

My biggest regret was selling my 2015 Chicagos 2 years ago. Sold them because the usual media outlets and rumours were pretty much confirming a Chicago AJ1 was dropped for All-Star in Chicago. I figured to repeat what I did with the 2013 Chicagos, and sell + use that money to buy the updated version. A new Chicago AJ1 never dropped, and the price doubled since I sold my pair. :smh:

Those University Blues :pimp:

One of the most painful stories I’ve ever read.

I don’t care how many more chicago retros we get in the future, if any. I’m keeping my 2015s because I highly doubt JB will give us a better retro than that as far as materials and shape goes
I’m fairly confident we’ll eventually get a really well executed Chicago 1 (it’ll probably be stupid limited, and therefore as obtainable as the upcoming meh Trophy Rooms), but I’m 100% with you in that I’m NEVER getting rig of my 2015s. That’s probably the last time they’ll be GR-ish. Especially with all these Chi remixes they keep turning out. Gonna make them some type of limited edition, special edition, 1 of 1, just like 1985, super exclusive, hyped BS.

That’s probably the last time they’ll be GR-ish. Especially with all these Chi remixes they keep turning out. Gonna make them some type of limited edition, special edition, 1 of 1, just like 1985, super exclusive, hyped BS.

Sadly I agree.

I’m fairly confident we’ll eventually get a really well executed Chicago 1 (it’ll probably be stupid limited, and therefore as obtainable as the upcoming meh Trophy Rooms), but I’m 100% with you in that I’m NEVER getting rig of my 2015s. That’s probably the last time they’ll be GR-ish. Especially with all these Chi remixes they keep turning out. Gonna make them some type of limited edition, special edition, 1 of 1, just like 1985, super exclusive, hyped BS.
I hope you're wrong man, there's no way a GR should be going for 2k+ for small sizes. That being said hopefully they bring them back in 2021/2022, probably the only 1s that I would shell out resale for but not what they're going for now

Yes I agree that the next chicago will be some crazy limited bs but that’s not the issue for me. Lots of ppl here would fork out $$$$ for a 1:1 chicago retro, myself included. The issue is I don’t think we’ll get a 1:1 anytime soon, at least not while gentry is charge. I mean, look at early pics of the neutral greys ffs. If they look like the other 85s I’m passing

Let me love them for you fam...what size and you want to let them go for a price let me know. Size 12

9.5 and they’re for my brother. I was going to contact you about helping you get those black/metallic-golds, but with California tax and shipping it didn’t seem to make sense. Hope you were able to get a pair.

Back
Top Bottom