Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Got my twin brother a present for being so good to me while I recovered from all my surgeries. Took care of me more than I could ever ask for....and he's wanted these for a bit.

Now to find the Black and Golds for my older brother as his first Js....then Christmas shopping for the bros is done.

7C596B80-657B-4693-BE82-3124DDF9FD5B.jpeg
Awesome gift!

I wish the pictures still loaded in this thread, I can only imagine the heat that was posted :smh:

Page 2 & beyond checking in... :nthat:
Threads like those were indeed special & nostalgic for me looking back now.
To see a lot of those names, most who I still know, just reminds me of a special time in sneakers. The Good Ole Days...

PO

Whos winning in trade between Jordan 1 Midnight Navy (japan 2020) for ceramics? Long run, which would be worth more?

I like em. But I'm actually ready for them to stop producing 1s for a minute. They doing too much, just give us chicago's and take a break. Sheesh
They’re cool. Not for me, but not bad. I’ve got a question for you and everyone here...
Would y’all really want them to “shelve” 1s, IF they only made dope pairs (dope colorways, and great build and quality)? I only ask because I usually hear the cries of “JB needs to shelve BLANK shoe,” when they make a bunch of wack pairs, and that’s usually accompanied by it being from people that, like myself, have damn near every pair that they want, OR, sometimes from the perspective of “there’s too much for me to keep up and buy them all, and as a fan/collector, I need them all so my pockets need a break.” Now me personally, I’ve NEVER cared how many pairs are made, or how often pairs are released. As long as I can get what I want, I don’t care if everyone and their mom has the same pair. I’ve just never understood or subscribed to the notion that pairs need to stop being made. What are your all’s thoughts? And again, I'm asking with the hypothetical that JB was only pushing out dope color ways in great quality.

I like how ebay would randomly give you offers on pairs youve been eyeing. A pair of midnight navys I was eyeing was listed $250 plus shipping, had it on watch to put up an offer later then it was offered to me for $215 plus 7 shipping with authentication. Excited as hell! I hope I can get lucky with Mochas, especially with a coupon deal

I like how ebay would randomly give you offers on pairs youve been eyeing. A pair of midnight navys I was eyeing was listed $250 plus shipping, had it on watch to put up an offer later then it was offered to me for $215 plus 7 shipping with authentication. Excited as hell! I hope I can get lucky with Mochas, especially with a coupon deal
Your profile pic matches your post so perfectly......

Back
Top Bottom