• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
:lol:
i just noticed this recently when i had mine out...i keep my extra laces labeled and noticed that LA2CHIs are a brighter red. dont got ROTYs tho...

135BB75F-DBA6-4DA1-B75F-A72930303D7B.jpeg

that's helpful. sold my bred toes and wasn't sure which were the correct laces

i throw all my extra laces in a box..... should probably start labeling them :lol:

had the same problem when i sold game royals. i believe those laces are a bit brighter than the '17 Royals

I mean it’s all subjective, that’s the fun of this hobby/lifestyle, different options, opinions we all like what we like. To me the Bred is cleaner than the Chi, but I like the Chi a whole hell of a lot, I prefer the darker blocking, seems more wearable, looks better on me. Hot take, the SBB Style blocking is what I really like tho, you get elements of everything & more color, & I really dig that 😎
I dig the black toe cb myself. As far as the colored tb on SBB it works really well on them more so than other colors.

No he can't it doesn't work like that.
He cannot just call up Jordan Brand and request anything he wants whenever, but MJ can.
But there is also documentation that has to be done & approval levels this has to go through, because there are times even MJ can't have something created, most notably when it involves a colloration.

For instance, if MJ wanted 100 pairs of J-Balvin 1's, JB will create a promotional run & send to him.
But let's say if MJ wanted 100 pairs of an all pink JBalvin AJ1, legally, it needs to be agreed upon by JBalvin since there is a contract involved, so if he says no it technically can't happen.

EDIT:
In regards to paying for shoes, i doubt he pays for anything out of his personal collection of Jordan's, but his store inventory isn't free. That has to be paid for by him & his ownership, but at the end of the day, MJ takes care of all his kids financially, so technically he is not paying for it I assume. :lol:

PO
I was simply talking about if he wanted a personal pair. And I wasn’t even thinking about calling Nike and/or JB directly. I literally meant that if he didn’t get stuff directly through his dad, or Nike/JB, he could hit up any shoe “plug” type of person (through his numerous contacts and associations I’m sure), and be able to grab. There are so many of these so called “plugs,” that if they were hit up by Marcus Jordan, they’d give him free pair, or a retail-ish price, just for the slightest connection to MJ. That’s what I was getting at. I know getting inventory and such for a store would be a much greater/larger task, and way more difficult. I wasn’t even getting into that. Thanks either way though for the breakdown.

I was simply talking about if he wanted a personal pair. And I wasn’t even thinking about calling Nike and/or JB directly. I literally meant that if he didn’t get stuff directly through his dad, or Nike/JB, he could hit up any shoe “plug” type of person (through his numerous contacts and associations I’m sure), and be able to grab. There are so many of these so called “plugs,” that if they were hit up by Marcus Jordan, they’d give him free pair, or a retail-ish price, just for the slightest connection to MJ. That’s what I was getting at. I know getting inventory and such for a store would be a much greater/larger task, and way more difficult. I wasn’t even getting into that. Thanks either way though for the breakdown.

No problem. Sorry I misunderstood.
Based on the clarification, I definitely feel people like that will/or do help him out for clout.

PO

I can’t wait til the 1 hype is dead and buried. This thread is so trash.
Unfortunately I don’t see this happening any time soon. All JB has to do is drop 2-3 dope pairs, and the hype stays. Hell, look at 2020 drops. IMO, the only dope drops this year are the Court Purples 2.0s and Mochas, and that’s all I can honestly think off of the top of my head. Yet, they’ve been building hype with all these Lows and Mids (which I personally don’t fk with). The upcoming Neutral Greys are going to be super hyped, the UNCs 2.0s (not to be confused with the true, WAY DOPER IMO, UNCs) are going to be as well, and I’m sure there’s going to be at least a couple more good colorways, not to mention any collabs we have no knowledge of as of yet. I personally only was into the Court Purples this year, as the Mochas are too redundant for my personal collection IMO since I already have the Trav Highs, and I doubt 2021 will be another year where I’m only interested in a single Jordan 1.

Back
Top Bottom