Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
D37D6A82-F7ED-4F7B-A857-B497BE4264BE.jpeg
7E73B896-48D7-49A5-A96F-6156B185CCF8.jpeg

Probably the last day of fun for Ravens fans. Then it’s on to the sadness of “playoff Lamar”.
EBF8708B-9349-43C5-835A-2551313D363E.jpeg

days late, i know, but had an offer for these on goat finally accepted recently

stoked to finally be getting a pair, especially with this pic!

-

for those who have them, do these suffer from the short collar height problem btw?

qc issue i'm probably most anal about

Last edited:
days late, i know, but had an offer for these on goat finally accepted recently

stoked to finally be getting a pair, especially with this pic!

-

for those who have them, do these suffer from the short collar height problem btw?

qc issue i'm probably most anal about
What do u mean short collar height? Like obsidians ?
CP1s are good to go but not really sure what u mean

209 comes out to 250. Man **** stockX for real.

Congrats on your pair tho bro ozboi ozboi . I really hope this ebay Authentication program forces StockX to lower some of these fees.

On the other hand I'm happy StockX made ebay get off their *** and do something about the rampent fakes that they were basically allowing to flow through their site.

209 comes out to 250. Man **** stockX for real.

Congrats on your pair tho bro ozboi ozboi . I really hope this ebay Authentication program forces StockX to lower some of these fees.

On the other hand I'm happy StockX made ebay get off their *** and do something about the rampent fakes that they were basically allowing to flow through their site.
My first experience with eBays authentication program was as a seller, the buyer messaged me and said they needed the shoes like a week later, I told them no problem, I’ll ship out same day with 2 day priority mail. It totally slipped my mind about the program. As soon as they paid was when I realized the shoes would go to the 3rd party and I was worried the shoes wouldn’t get to the buyer in time. What I didn’t know was as soon as the eBay authentication program is initiated with the sale, they totally block any methods of communicating with the other person. I even googled for a way to reach the buyer but didn’t find anything. So I just crossed my fingers, 2 days to eBay, 3-4 days to the buyer and we were good.
Last night I just checked my eBay and saw they were delivered, but after when they wanted the shoes. The buyer left me a negative feedback saying “I didn’t get the shoes”. I went to message the buyer and eBay still has communication blocked. So now I got that feedback on my acct. I sent eBay a message but I know they just have a bunch of robots working for them and if you’re lucky, overseas people trained like robots.
Sorry for the rant lol. I didn’t see a thread on Nt...

My first experience with eBays authentication program was as a seller, the buyer messaged me and said they needed the shoes like a week later, I told them no problem, I’ll ship out same day with 2 day priority mail. It totally slipped my mind about the program. As soon as they paid was when I realized the shoes would go to the 3rd party and I was worried the shoes wouldn’t get to the buyer in time. What I didn’t know was as soon as the eBay authentication program is initiated with the sale, they totally block any methods of communicating with the other person. I even googled for a way to reach the buyer but didn’t find anything. So I just crossed my fingers, 2 days to eBay, 3-4 days to the buyer and we were good.
Last night I just checked my eBay and saw they were delivered, but after when they wanted the shoes. The buyer left me a negative feedback saying “I didn’t get the shoes”. I went to message the buyer and eBay still has communication blocked. So now I got that feedback on my acct. I sent eBay a message but I know they just have a bunch of robots working for them and if you’re lucky, overseas people trained like robots.
With everything going on in the world your buyer needs go to **** themselves and realize their package isn't the only one being shipped. Everyone's **** is arriving late. At least his shoes got verified.

You want to be sure you got something in hand on a certain day? Buy local *****.

20200911_233015.jpg

I don't know why people have always said obsidians are short like mids. Not gonna check all of them but they look just as high as others to me.
I had obsidians and ended up downsizing and they didn’t make the cut.... I posted comparison pics in here and mine also where cut just as high as any other High....
I will say sometimes I’ve seen pictures of obsidians and sort of notice but it’s a reach. Maybe some were better than others

Nah bro thank you for sharing. I can actually attest to my experience as buyer.

I copped Mochas for my wife as a Christmas gift. I made the purchase on 12/9 with the expectation that they would arrive by Xmas.

The seller initiated shipping the very next day. After weeks of no updates other than tracking has been iniated I had to open up a claim on 12/29 (after Xmas smh).

Obviously as the holidays were nearing I tried to reach out to the seller but couldn't due to the restrictions you mentioned.

Eventually I figured out that I could reach him via messaging through other sales he was making, but it was already too late.

Once the case was opened ebay reached out and told me that they had the shoes and that the seller had "bulk" shipped them and they just didn't notice the shoes still hadn't been shipped. I was pissed but they shipped them 2 day air via FedEx. My wife got them over the weekend but I wasn't the happiest of course. It was no fault of the seller so I never would leave negative feedback.

The ebay program definitely needs work but it worked out in the end (I guess). I'm not totally turned off by it since I've had similar delays with stockX (mostly on the seller side). I sold an item and shipped it same day only to be paid over a month after the shirt made it to their warehouse in GA.

This doesn't even sound allowable. How can you demand kicks within a certain period of time, with holiday shipping delays and it having to go through a authentication system?

Nah bro thank you for sharing. I can actually attest to my experience as buyer.

I copped Mochas for my wife as a Christmas gift. I made the purchase on 12/9 with the expectation that they would arrive by Xmas.

The seller initiated shipping the very next day. After weeks of no updates other than tracking has been iniated I had to open up a claim on 12/29 (after Xmas smh).

Obviously as the holidays were nearing I tried to reach out to the seller but couldn't due to the restrictions you mentioned.

Eventually I figured out that I could reach him via messaging through other sales he was making, but it was already too late.

Once the case was opened ebay reached out and told me that they had the shoes and that the seller had "bulk" shipped them and they just didn't notice the shoes still hadn't been shipped. I was pissed but they shipped them 2 day air via FedEx. My wife got them over the weekend but I wasn't the happiest of course. It was no fault of the seller so I never would leave negative feedback.

The ebay program definitely needs work but it worked out in the end (I guess). I'm not totally turned off by it since I've had similar delays with stockX (mostly on the seller side). I sold an item and shipped it same day only to be paid over a month after the shirt made it to their warehouse in GA.
I had a similar experience as a seller. Shipped a pair next day after the sale on Dec 4th. Shoes got to the authentication hub on the 16th and were shipped out to the buyer on the 20th. The buyer didn’t receive the shoes until the 23rd. Luckily no negative feedback but I feel like I got lucky there.

Terrible idea to launch the authentication program during the holidays imo. The actual authentication process was pretty smooth but Usps just ****ing sucks during the holidays. Might’ve been a good idea to not allow Usps shipping at all with this program.

Ordered yeezy 350 breds on 12/17 and they were in limbo once they reached the USPS Facilities in NY. Then they took awhile once they arrived in Long Island Hub where ebay verifies. I was for sure they would arrived beat up but to my surprise they were pristine as the listing on January 3rd! Prior to that, I ordered the OW sail 5s and the Navy Japan 1s that came in a timely manner all in December. Dont count out Ebay just yet, theyve been clutch with deals!

Back
Top Bottom