Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
SMH I see folks in here getting more than one EA a year. While Nike bumass decide to give me EA for virgil stupid *** offwhite book (im pretty sure everyone got EA for that but still). The hell ima do with the book??? **** you Nike

Bro trust me that’s how I was feeling all them OW releases and I can’t get a damn pair! Felt that way all the damn time on every single strike outs on OW release, they let me get EA on the OW 5 Sails!

Even EA aren’t guaranteed though coz I’ve struck out on 2 Wotherspoons EA that SNKRS had and that still irks the F out of me!

Hope these aren't dumb limited so we can see some on foot photos up in here from people that actually wear shoes. Glad to have secured mine td but hoping that a good amount of dubs are seen here on release day.
glad u hit bro!

I’m curious, for people that never get EA (me included lol), how old is your account?

Seemed like a lot of newer accounts get most of the EA, but then I see a lot of people on this thread getting it today so it’s got me wondering.

have only gotten one EA in all my years on SNKRS, and it was for a ****ing book lol

I’m curious, for people that never get EA (me included lol), how old is your account?

Seemed like a lot of newer accounts get most of the EA, but then I see a lot of people on this thread getting it today so it’s got me wondering.

have only gotten one EA in all my years on SNKRS, and it was for a ****ing book lol

Mine: Nike Member Since March 2013
My Wife's: Nike Member Since June 2015

I used to do pretty well on snkrs for draws and online releases but once the whole nike+ stuff switched over and they were doing early access on there it stopped for me in 2018. Since then ive won 1 draw and have had early access once. My wifes account has has had won zero draws and has had zero early access.

ive had significantly more success with footsites over the past 10 years than with nike direct

Any info on Trophy Room release? Fcfs or raffle system? I’m guessing Fcfs

giphy.gif

Never scratched EA & only won 1 draw 2 years ago almost, oldest account 2014, main account if I ever even cop 2015, last year I made 3 new accounts, still nothing fam.

2004 and I don’t get nothing.

Is $430 for the Obsdian UNCs in a size 9.5 a good deal? It comes with everything including the OG reciept and he tagged his pics.

The only catch is that I have to pick it up near his place (28 miles away) as he lives far from the city :lol:. But he agreed to lower the price if would come to him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom