Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
3god 3god out here crying over grown men's complaints over shoes.

how u gon call them crybabies but not smell ya own daiper bro?

There’s a difference between calling people on their garbage, and sitting here crying about not being able to get a pair of shoes. As spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour should recognize... I am a truth teller... NOT a cry baby.

I'm just here calling people on their garbage. I am a truth teller.

Fair enough if you believe that, and if you think my stance is garbage, I will let it be, BUT crying over missing out on a pair of shoes in EVERY THREAD is simply pathetic.

They can definitely Hold the Breds/Royals/Shadows and Chicago’s then until the fire you know who OR make them in higher numbers

I will jump through hoops for royals though. My All time favorite Jordan 1

I already know I would stupidly cough up the resale money for Royals without thinking twice because I think they are one of the best sneakers ever. I just hope they don’t release until after they expand production but I think you’re right that isn’t happening until Gentry is gone. The good news is I don’t think we’ll get them in the next two years since Chis/Breds/BTs are due for a retro before but who knows.

If Reddit users can organize to buy up GameStop stocks and undermine hedge funders, then it's possible to organize and
NOT buy resell from these guys or StockX. Things change when people vote/not vote with their dollar.

NT makes up probably less than 5% of the population going for sneakers...even if we all unified and boycotted Nike they wouldn't know.

I'm almost at the end of the line when it comes to buying shoes honestly. There's probably like 5 or 6 shoes I really want that I'm willing to pay resell on, but after that I'm possibly done. If ppl are wondering what those shoes are they're the Chi 1s, LeBron 8 SB, LeBron 9 BB, got my Jordan 1 University blue already, and some Kobes. I think once I get those I'm done. Oh yeah, the CG 11s... gotta keep a fresh pair of those
Tbh JB is making it easy to check out, at least for 1s, since all they release is Retro + junk or something unobtainable (NG, TR). Maybe not totally check out but they’re making it easy to be selective. Cop some of the retro + drops that are nice (mochas, uni blues or hyper royals etc) and the Co.JPs were both dope last year. But if they’re gonna stick with the no OG colorways + 85 high ultra limited strategy, it won’t even be hard to step away. Grab a nice retro + every once in a while and call it a day. I’m looking forward to the Hyper Royals

The thing is there will be a time when Jordan 1's aren't the hottest sneaker on the market. When that will happen I have no clue I'm no fortune teller but it's inevitable.

NT makes up probably less than 5% of the population going for sneakers...even if we all unified and boycotted Nike they wouldn't know.

Agreed. Im not the type to keep my sneakers vacuum sealed for 10 years before wearing them. I wear all my shoes regardless of value and I wear most to the gym.

People come up to me all the time talking about what I have on or telling me about a shoe they wanna cop and 90% of the time it's a dude who knows nothing about kicks. They just got sucked into the hype or they heard they're limited and can make some money if they win a raffle and flip

yup although I never would've thought the run would last this long

pre 2013 was the last time I can remember 1's being easily obtainable

yup although I never would've thought the run would last this long

pre 2013 was the last time I can remember 1's being easily obtainable
2016 wasn’t this bad
Breds were a crap show ended up paying 350 for them (my first shoe at resale)
Royals & Shadows were retail off snkrs and i think
a lot of us hit

There was early access for the shadows and I remember them being available for the entire early access period which was like 2-3 hours. Nowadays if they do early access for a Jordan 1 in a goofy colorway it's gone in a minute.

They will always look the best on foot. That’s what matters the most.

I'm wearing Jordan 1's the rest of my life. I'd argue most people on this forum would be interested in the shoes whether they sell out or go on sale.

My point is if JB keeps isolating the customer base that will genuinely support the Brand to feed the hype machine. What will happen once they determine Jordan 1's aren't "hype" anymore? If it was up to me Chicago's would be pumped out like all white Af1's.

2016 wasn’t this bad
Breds were a crap show ended up paying 350 for them (my first shoe at resale)
Royals & Shadows were retail off snkrs and i think
a lot of us hit

I Left multiple pairs of Shadows, Royals, Game Royals, Turbo Greens, Pine Greens etc in foot stores...I didn't see the purpose of stacking them in my closet. If only I knew.

Tbh JB is making it easy to check out, at least for 1s, since all they release is Retro + junk or something unobtainable (NG, TR). Maybe not totally check out but they’re making it easy to be selective. Cop some of the retro + drops that are nice (mochas, uni blues or hyper royals etc) and the Co.JPs were both dope last year. But if they’re gonna stick with the no OG colorways + 85 high ultra limited strategy, it won’t even be hard to step away. Grab a nice retro + every once in a while and call it a day. I’m looking forward to the Hyper Royals

True, I've been buying so many other brands the past year or so, or putting that money into something else.

But these new age “sneaker heads” will do anything so they can stunt on social media.
. . .Anything for likes and thumbs up.

I'll never understand the point/appeal of this. I don't see how you wouldn't be embarrassed posting that kind of stuff.

I'm actually eyeing those Hyper Royal kinda...I don't think they're a must have, but once more photos come out and on-feet pics pop up I'll see where they stand

I mean just because his dad is a billionaire doesn’t mean MJ is gonna let Marcus freeload. Marcus was born on 3rd base as it was, i bet MJ doesn’t want to give him handouts anymore than he already did by just being his dad... plus as a man nobody wants hand outs. You gotta make your own bread. Obviously what Marcus is doing is shtty with all the backdooring and sketchy business practices.

I get that but how does backdoor pairs for the amount of money that MJ waste buying buying golf Balls.

the store is pretty much a hand out. I agree work for yours but this back door thing makes no sense. I mean what are you getting out of this. Trust me Nike and JB brand can make sure that store doesn’t fail. How he goes about his is trash.

It’s all about people be salty that you get the shoe and they missed out. So they have to hate and say they don’t like the shoe or your crazy for spending that kind of money for a 2 hundred shoe. Not all people but most. I get a lot of crap for pre ordered shoes.. i paid for 8 already and just waiting for them to drop. Feels good not to deal with any stores or apps.

It’s all about people be salty that you get the shoe and they missed out. So they have to hate and say they don’t like the shoe or your crazy for spending that kind of money for a 2 hundred shoe. Not all people but most. I get a lot of crap for pre ordered shoes.. i paid for 8 already and just waiting for them to drop. Feels good not to deal with any stores or apps.
I agree. I have a bunch of pre-orders coming this year. If I hit on a raffle, flx, or SNKRS, it’s a bonus. Last time I saw a Jordan 1 in a foot store was the bloodline 1s that I bought for my son for school in 2019.

Back
Top Bottom