Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
giphy.gif
Nah. I said what I said

I still feel iffy about these court purples actually releasing in extended women's sizing since SNKRs still hasn't updated, and we all know that Nike live chat employees don't always know everything but as of this morning 5/21:

1621601842426.png

Think the swoosh and mid panel will have thick tumbled leather, rest standard 1 leather

from what im seeing/hearing its just the the swooshes. the rest is regular degular jordan 1 low. but production numbers are up there for a limited shoe so if they compromised on the materials to make it slightly more accessible i wouldnt be mad

My Shadow 2.0's didnt have the best shape and that was just as irritating as the suede use and overall materials. But the colorway itself is still solid to me. I'm still 50/50 on them.

My Shadow 2.0's didnt have the best shape and that was just as irritating as the suede use and overall materials. But the colorway itself is still solid to me. I'm still 50/50 on them.
Bruh u on the snkrs app. I was like that one tied one untied look familiar. Good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom