• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Interesting pack.

I don't like these individually but had they done this like the BHTG pack I probably would be a bit more intrigued.

Money saved but cool set.
Got the Marina blues in today from navy exchange.
4262BDC1-F8DA-433B-9CE8-C5874CFF34F1.jpeg

107D86E7-FCF0-45C9-B0AA-CC8F4C93383C.jpeg
It’s crazy because all of these could have easily been OG cws as they definitely fit the design language of other Nike basketball sneaker cws (Dunks, Legends, Terminators, etc.) of the era.

just checked the aftermath and the only shoes that didn't go OOS were monarch waves, aqua noise waves, black/yellow dunk high, a couple of yeezy 350's that probably don't go for very much over retail, biohack 1's, rose gold clot 1's

Figured they would. Feels like people just kinda buy whatever when the clock starts ticking down.

just checked the aftermath and the only shoes that didn't go OOS were monarch waves, aqua noise waves, black/yellow dunk high, a couple of yeezy 350's that probably don't go for very much over retail, biohack 1's, rose gold clot 1's
that's strange, I'm a topstar member too but didn't see this collection go up. the last access I got was in early December.

not everyone has access at the same time...prior to last week I had access mid November

so maybe you'll have access in a few weeks
ah, didn't know that so good to know. first couple drops I had access to were really stress free. nowadays the good stuff Flys really fast.

it's helpful if you have a link to an auction...that way you know what sizes are available and how many

though, I've tried to search for auction links on ebay and they don't show up

also, when I view other items the seller has for sale it shows they have nothing available for sale

I tried sending a message to the seller topstar_sb about availability and didn't get a reply

Back
Top Bottom