• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yet... still trash, from your wording.

Is it like bag full of aluminum cans trash (some value) or Wal-Mart cant sell all these cheap *** black Friday TVs so we are sending them to a secret landfill trash?
Bag full of aluminum cans. Wording makes these extremely tacky, but if you can get past that not a bad shoe at all imo.

They keep
Coming out with new models for the OG high.
I actually really like the remastered OG high model we been getting.

But if they really guna give us a closer to retro version they should just do it instead of doing it bit by bit it’s annoying.

5AA979A5-0965-46C5-97B3-1DA1A0C0546C.jpeg

Cant front, I was feeling jelly and caught a case of fomo when everyone was copping rebellionaires during my concepts am1 pickup

I dont know if it was the fancy bags people were getting with the red X on em or what, but I was getting the itch to cop something serious

Dude at the counter asked me what size I wanted and I was just about to pull the trigger, but outta nowhere I remembered someone on here saying they look like some Marc Ecko joints and I quickly snapped out it... I cant unsee it now, they might as well slap the rhino logo on em

Whoever it was that said that, thank you

Kids shouldn't have to think about shoes in that way. Just enjoy like when we were kids.

picked these up for my nephew years ago. my absolute favorite shoe of all time. i waited hella long to see him grow into them. first time he put them on, he immediately ran to the park to play soccer and scuffed the **** outta them :lol: couldn’t have been more happy to see him just enjoying life.

B5C75482-1448-4AAB-98C0-BE0B2C12963F.jpeg

Cant front, I was feeling jelly and caught a case of fomo when everyone was copping rebellionaires during my concepts am1 pickup

I dont know if it was the fancy bags people were getting with the red X on em or what, but I was getting the itch to cop something serious

Dude at the counter asked me what size I wanted and I was just about to pull the trigger, but outta nowhere I remembered someone on here saying they look like some Marc Ecko joints and I quickly snapped out it... I cant unsee it now, they might as well slap the rhino logo on em

It’s not complex. You missed out on them Shadow Banned. In a few years, you’ll be kicking yourself for not getting them. You’ll be screaming REDRUM, when you see the resale on them.

You made the right choice.

proud-ron-swanson.gif

Back
Top Bottom