Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
both are equally important, especially in design. So to skimp on materials and make up through a decent colorway/colorblocking is definitely cutting corners. The suede/leather were very cheap and stiff. I had 2013 fire red 5 vibes from the shoe. Now if they went all leather like they did with the marina blues, then i'd probably keep my pair :lol:
Do you remember the Ronald McDonalds that had the super premium leather? One of the worst colorways of 2021, if not the worst imo. If you had to choose between wearing that shoe or the Shadows...which one you take?

...easy choice for me.

I love the colorway so much, that the materials just aren't that big of a deal to me.

But everyone's different and that's a beautiful thing.

C14FB21C-4D7F-4A22-9661-20BCF268C224.jpeg
464A7756-AC09-4F1F-864F-5203E38FC39F.jpeg
EE3E8469-702E-4DB2-8D6B-8365885715A8.jpeg

Do you remember the Ronald McDonalds that had the super premium leather? One of the worst colorways of 2021, if not the worst imo. If you had to choose between wearing that shoe or the Shadows...which one you take?

...easy choice for me.

I love the colorway so much, that the materials just aren't that big of a deal to me.

Man, those mcdonald 1's really did have some nice leather though lol. Definitely not the worst cw by a long shot. I'd take wearing the shadows over those. Personally, I think cw is more important than material. Game royals don't have that great quality leather and I love em.

Without fail, after entering so many raffles for a pair of 1’s, I always find myself rehearsing the conversation that I’ll have with my wife when I have to explain why 6 pairs of a single shoe shoe up on our doorstep. Luckily, I haven’t had to have that conversation. Not even for 1 pair. 😆

...easy choice for me.

Yea it’s unfortunate the brand will teeter totter between the two nowadays. And if we’re fortunate enough we’ll be presented with both for a premium :lol:

Must be all this reimagined talk that’s going around, but I finally decided to un-DS my 2015s.

It’s hard to know what you’ll feel the first time you try them on.

I don’t know if it was divine intervention or a kinship with all living things. But I felt something powerful…a presence of some kind. It was as if all time and sound melted away and I could only hear one solitary voice in the back of my head:

”From North CaroLINA…at guard…!!!!”

C40F3DCE-3DA4-42CC-B11C-94BD1524CA03.jpeg

75A07586-E5DB-4D3A-85C2-E9A18CB368AD.gif

530B16C7-654D-48F0-8956-6D05352924AC.jpeg

Anyone else repeatedly get the error message on the Georgetown raffle? Wtf. I probably tried 250+ times

Reactions: Rum
Back
Top Bottom