Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Posted in the L&F thread but picked up my pair tonight. Really impressed with these.

74072CC8-9A4A-43B2-9E6E-0D503E37B694.jpeg

What would you say are impressive about them compared to the remastered?

What would you say are impressive about them compared to the remastered?

I was skeptical with the whole lost and found story and execution of the shoe. Hopeful for sure but I haven’t really enjoyed any pairs that have the cracked leather. I sold my AMM1’s and my wife has the coral 1 lows and I’m glad this cracked leather is a little different. I’m most impressed by the shape, the leather used as well as the fact that it’s a Chicago. The toe box shape and quality is on point also. I’ll definitely try to double up and I never do that anymore.

Y'all **** with other marketplaces besides goat, ebay, stockx ? Facebook, IG, for example. Been a minute since I've done sneaker deals on craiglist, used it for apartment **** lately. But **** them sales taxes and fees. Much prefer to do paypal invoice from independent sellers.

yes I copied my post from the dunk SB thread

It's getting harder and harder to find sellers/buyers to do a simple paypal invoice.

Those were the days.

Now, everybody scared of receiving fakes and want a 3rd party to verify.

Newbie shhh, I hate it.

And it takes way longer to receive shoes than it did before.

I could do a deal before and get my shoes in 2 days. Now its half the damn month damn near.

/rant

if im not buying on a platform most of my sneaker pick ups are trades now a days when im trying to roll a bunch of shoes plus cash into one higher value shoe. sometimes to friends but most of the time its just to one person, @wolfkics on IG. ive done multiple deals with him and i always ship/pay first. he had a good rep before doing my first deal with him which was for a pair of trav x fragment lows

For the Sasquatch boys there used to be an Instagram called bigfeetsneaks, he charged like 2 bucks for posts, it was size 12 and up or something. Some people did “wanted” posts but mostly for sale posts. There’d be like 10+ posts daily. I copped several pairs off that page from individuals via pp invoice, never an issue. Prices always well under the apps. It ran for several years but it got shut down. It used to get shut down and he’d get it back up but eventually he quit

Back
Top Bottom