Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm a product designer. This sneaker hobby actually led me to finding out about industrial design, and it was exactly the dream career I could hope for. Ton of work in design school, and grinding when I graduated. But it's what I loved doing, so there was nothing to do but keep going.
Nice to see a fellow ID in these boards :pimp:

hqdefault.jpg

Feet fresh as hell tho

"Tired of seeing them basic *** Panda Dunks everywhere now!"
*Nike retros the black white AJ1 which has the exact same color blocking design as the Panda Dunks that everybody's so tired of*
"WOOOOW! Need them AJ1s!"

V true, though the only reason I want these is cause I had the last retro but I gave them to my boy who beat them the **** up. Matter fact, imma make him get these for me.

Wonder what he drives, lmao

Congrats on the car man, it’s sick
All makes welcome😄. I actually enjoy the car shows that have variety, and are not just all supercars, unless it's a themed meetup.

Thanks a bunch! It's been kinda cool finding this extension of this sneaker hobby of wearing a pair of Jordans to go on drives. I don't really get to chase after sneaker releases anymore, so it's nice to be able to continue enjoying a sneaker hobby through something like Cars and Kicks.

All makes welcome😄. I actually enjoy the car shows that have variety, and are not just all supercars, unless it's a themed meetup.

Thanks a bunch! It's been kinda cool finding this extension of this sneaker hobby of wearing a pair of Jordans to go on drives. I don't really get to chase after sneaker releases anymore, so it's nice to be able to continue enjoying a sneaker hobby through something like Cars and Kicks.
I have a Jeep renegade sport (lime green), nothing like yo whip but still meets my needs. I live on a gravel road and it snows here in KY, so that 4x4 is essential.

Something like that hat you have is my dream car, one of these days…

I have a Jeep renegade sport (lime green), nothing like yo whip but still meets my needs. I live on a gravel road and it snows here in KY, so that 4x4 is essential.

Something like that hat you have is my dream car, one of these days…
Heck yeah, gotta be mobile in the environment you're in, and that is plenty capable. An AMG GT wouldn't be a good car to tackle that.
It was a dream car for me since it was announced too. Back then, I never thought I'd be in this position, let alone accept purchasing something at this level, but life circumstances and situations came up. It's kind of like when the AJ 17 first came out, and I thought it was crazy to buy a $200 shoe, but here we are in 2022 with tons of sneakers at that pricepoint.
Plus, it depreciating a little bit by being used helps to bring the reality a little closer.

Heck yeah, gotta be mobile in the environment you're in, and that is plenty capable. An AMG GT wouldn't be a good car to tackle that.
It was a dream car for me since it was announced too. Back then, I never thought I'd be in this position, let alone accept purchasing something at this level, but life circumstances and situations came up. It's kind of like when the AJ 17 first came out, and I thought it was crazy to buy a $200 shoe, but here we are in 2022 with tons of sneakers at that pricepoint.
Plus, it depreciating a little bit by being used helps to bring the reality a little closer.
Yessir, that’s great you were finally able to get ur dream car

Pics of mine:

(Don’t wanna clutter the AJ1 thread, lol)

Pics of mine:

I love that color. There's an AJ1 in that colorway. (I didn't mean to clutter with car talk here too, but that's why I always try to refer to shoes here.

Pics of mine:

Why did you pick that color or you didnt have much of a choice? I dont mind it, I kinda like it but also woudnt be my first choice (or 2nd...or 3rd..).

Why did you pick that color or you didnt have much of a choice? I dont mind it, I kinda like it but also woudnt be my first choice (or 2nd...or 3rd..).
I got it used at a small car sales place (for a good price too) and the selection wasn't that good. If they had a black, red, or white one I def woulda gone wit that. But it was a choice between the renegade, a few old pickup trucks, and then sedans.

I got it used at a small car sales place (for a good price too) and the selection wasn't that good. If they had a black, red, or white one I def woulda gone wit that. But it was a choice between the renegade, a few old pickup trucks, and then sedans.

Gotcha, looks good with the black rims. I always liked the Renegade, good little car.

Back
Top Bottom