Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
And it takes way longer to receive shoes than it did before.

I could do a deal before and get my shoes in 2 days. Now its half the damn month damn near.

/rant
This is ****ing facts. I got hype as hell last week, saw my **** was out for delivery....only to realize it was to the ebay authentication center :smh: for some kemp kamikazes. As if Feeboks even exist. I do not trust some bumass kid working a part time job to "authenticate" my sneakers any better than I can. I'm also not usually chasing the hot new flavor that the market is flooded with fakes of and if there's actual pics of the shoes in the listing, I can see for myself. That authentication service needs to be optional through ebay.

My beef with these platforms besides the fees is that if I'm buying aftermarket, I wanna see the pics in hand, I wanna communicate so I know how and when you're shipping, and I wanna negotiate :lol: even if it's DS I still wanna make sure they good all around and I know exactly what I'm getting.

It's getting harder and harder to find sellers/buyers to do a simple paypal invoice.

Those were the days.

Now, everybody scared of receiving fakes and want a 3rd party to verify.

Newbie shhh, I hate it.

I could do a deal before and get my shoes in 2 days. Now its half the damn month damn near.

/rant
Man word
We should start a thread for trades and whatnot. Since everybody doing all these raffles and only hitting the stuff they don't want. Like, i could care less about those Neckface dunks but if i know someone #OnHere wants them, i can enter a raffle in their size for them. In exchange, he can do the same for the SLAG or whatever. No "but stock X value is" or "they go for x amount there" but a win win situation: best case scenario you get something YOU want, f getting these other platforms money man, we have a third party, NT

It's getting harder and harder to find sellers/buyers to do a simple paypal invoice.

Those were the days.

Now, everybody scared of receiving fakes and want a 3rd party to verify.

Newbie shhh, I hate it.

/rant

That was tried here before but it's always a greedy cat who ruins it for the whole group

If its too good to be true, don't be a dummy

he-aintlyin-preach (1).gif

How on earth did I take an L on the starfish? :smh:

Hate that SNKRS keeps making me re-enter my paypal info at checkout, I always forget until it's too late.

Yeah they only PayPal info for a hour before they delete it again.

So annoying, you gotta reconnect it like a half hour before and set it as your primary payment method every time

For the Sasquatch boys there used to be an Instagram called bigfeetsneaks, he charged like 2 bucks for posts, it was size 12 and up or something. Some people did “wanted” posts but mostly for sale posts. There’d be like 10+ posts daily. I copped several pairs off that page from individuals via pp invoice, never an issue. Prices always well under the apps. It ran for several years but it got shut down. It used to get shut down and he’d get it back up but eventually he quit
I use to love that page. Was able to get many deals throughout the years

I too have a pair of DS taxi/yellow toe 1s size 11.5 that I'd be happy to move for the cost to me (retail + tax) plus shipping to you. Located in NYC if that works too

I just pulled em out to look at again for the first time since I got em in hand. They really are dope, pretty straight quality all around. Yellow's just not my color, personally, and I wasn't swayed by it in person. I don't have a single shoe, hat, tee, jacket, nothin with yellow as the dominant color.

I just pulled em out to look at again for the first time since I got em in hand. They really are dope, pretty straight quality all around. Yellow's just not my color, personally, and I wasn't swayed by it in person. I don't have a single shoe, hat, tee, jacket, nothin with yellow as the dominant color.

Blackout fit never fails bro

Was tryna help out a friend on the drop who wound up hitting as well. Decided not to cancel and see what I thought in person.

Back
Top Bottom