Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Who's the guy that says that they'll sit and go cheaper than retail?

That's right him

1669820777118.gif

the Gorge Green? They're already BELOW retail on resale platforms. What makes you think retailers not going to discount them when they sit on the shelves for months.

Screenshot 2022-11-30 100813.png

Who's the guy that says that they'll sit and go cheaper than retail?

That's right him

1669820777118.gif

You mean the greens that are already sitting at retail? Oh that’s right because none of the recent garbage 1 releases haven’t went on discount, riiiiight

You mean the greens that are already sitting at retail? Oh that’s right because none of the recent garbage 1 releases haven’t went on discount, riiiiight

Are you saying the L&F are garbage or a garbage colorway?

If it's neither, then what are you talking about?

Or did you Just want to talk!

1669829097503.gif

the Gorge Green? They're already BELOW retail on resale platforms. What makes you think retailers not going to discount them when they sit on the shelves for months.

Screenshot 2022-11-30 100813.png

There's been probably 100's of releases of the 1 high's, of course some will at some point be below retail.

I don't believe the L&F will be.

Edit: I was wrong, they're below retail at Sandy's

1669829580705.jpeg

There's been probably 100's of releases of the 1 high's, of course some will at some point be below retail.

I don't believe the L&F will be.

Edit: I was wrong, they're below retail at Sandy's

1669829580705.jpeg

lol NOBODY said the L&F was going to be below retail. I think there was a misunderstanding,

Kamara4Life Kamara4Life posted that he copped the Gorge Green from Footpatrol London and telling us to go there to cop them now. And I responded saying that those Gorge Green will likely hit discount soon enough (like the Bordeaux 1's) and to just wait it out for below retail.

lol NOBODY said the L&F was going to be below retail. I think there was a misunderstanding,

Kamara4Life Kamara4Life posted that he copped the Gorge Green from Footpatrol London and telling us to go there to cop them now. And I responded saying that those Gorge Green will likely hit discount soon enough (like the Bordeaux 1's) and to just wait it out for below retail.

My bad, then my apologies.

Are you saying the L&F are garbage or a garbage colorway?

If it's neither, then what are you talking about?

Or did you Just want to talk!

1669829097503.gif

My dude, people are talking about the greens, try to keep up

Can you read or do you just try to be funny and post regurgitated memes in hopes of getting likes?

My dude, people are talking about the greens, try to keep up

Can you read or do you just try to be funny and post regurgitated memes in hopes of getting likes?

My dude can you read?

Are you trying to be clueless for likes because I literally apologized 23 minutes for my error before your post.

And I posted gifs not memes, apparently you're just in a being wrong mood like I was today huh?

"Inserted regurgitated meme here".

Back
Top Bottom