Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
2015's today...
20230104_175759.jpg

I just got a message from a guy I know on a movie forum I’ve been in for a few years, saying he would’ve traded his DS pair of Georgetown 85s for the used pair of Jordan 5 moonlights that I was trying to sell on eBay for $150.

Straight up.

Said he didn’t care about the $ difference, since i’m a fellow member.

I know the guy…he’s good people…not a scam.

But he already traded them for the Red Thunder 4s before he got my message.

…I’m gonna kill myself.

The first two Union Jordan 1s are special. I hope they don't just re-use the same frankenstein design and throw different colors on it.
TBH I like all of these. The UNCs and Chicagos would be favourite, but I'm unlikely to cop any at my current hit rate.

I would be in for some union 2.0 type 1 highs. Missed out on the first pairs and regret it heavily.

I would be in for some union 2.0 type 1 highs. Missed out on the first pairs and regret it heavily.

Was seconds away from paying resell when it was in the $500's and talked myself out of it cause I thought it was too high.

Was seconds away from paying resell when it was in the $500's and talked myself out of it cause I thought it was too high.
Same! I add them to cart all the time now and wuss out. Haha. The only way I could feel ok with buying them now would be to unload other pairs for the funds but I am pretty happy with how my collection sits right now.

Please stop with those mockups. Saw that on twitter and even the original person said it was just a mockup they did years ago. Really hoping it's something new and different rather than the original style with new colors. The first two cw's hit it on the head. Don't need Nike/JB milking it like the ow af1's and release like 9 colors.

Even though this isn't Jordan 1 related, I thought you might find it helpful.

I just sold a brand new pair of New Balance 550s on eBay and they were rejected by ebay's authentication service.

These shoes were purchased DIRECTLY from New Balance...and they FAILED the authentication check by eBay.

...you really can't make this stuff up.

Even though this isn't Jordan 1 related, I thought you might find it helpful.

I just sold a brand new pair of New Balance 550s on eBay and they were rejected by ebay's authentication service.

These shoes were purchased DIRECTLY from New Balance...and they FAILED the authentication check by eBay.

...you really can't make this stuff up.

Ebay's authentication is incompetent

I sold Pine Green 1's and Turbo Greens to the same person. Pines arrived first and whoever verified them checked them off as the Turbos and shipped them to the buyer. Once the Turbos land they "fail authentication" cause the authenticator thought they were supposed to be Pines.

No I didn't ship them wrong I checked.

Back
Top Bottom