Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Damn I guess Marcus backdooring a lot more than just Trophy Room 1s
larsa-pippen-larsa-rhom.gif

I've got one big shoe purchase in me for this year.

It's either a double up on the Shadows or a pair of Black Toes, worn once...looks pretty close to DS.

...I'm deeply conflicted.

Damn it why did I double up on the royals…but with 25% off, 12% back from rakuten and 5% back from my cc I just couldn’t say no. I think total after all the cash back it came out to under $125 so I said f it.

The funny part is…every size is still available on Nike. I have a feeling they might go even lower..o well.

Funny coz I applied my mil disco on one of my reimagined Royal pair yesterday… surprised that they were able to stack the Cyber promo code with it thru nike chat, price adjusted total came out to $98.75, and $146 for the other.

How did you get to stack your mil discount? the 25%, with my 10% mil and 12% Rakuten would be a buy price for me. Just start a chat and ask if you can use your mil discount on top of it?

Do y'all ever buy sneakers just because it's a deal, and not because you actually like or love the sneaker? I used to but I've stopped in recent years

Used to when I worked at FTL back in the day. Those random $19.99 sales were bad for the wallet. Lots of "for $20, I can just mow the yard in them" types of purchases where I never had the heart to do that to them. :lol:

Deal or no deal... I dont buy tgings I dont like or have little intention on wear... maybe those Familia dunks but I was kinda tired when I entered that raffle. Probably should have waited for those to drop but they arent the worst pair of shoes I own.

Anyway I still think these royals are nice and I will be wearing them... eventually.

Do y'all ever buy sneakers just because it's a deal, and not because you actually like or love the sneaker? I used to but I've stopped in recent years
When I was in college I would. If the sale was superb and I halfway liked the shoe, I was buying. Majority of the time I would end up regretting it because that money could've went to something else. TODAY, absolutely not. I gotta be sure or the store has to have a return policy.

Back
Top Bottom