Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

^They were definitely metallic. However, I have little faith, considering the put 3M on the Gry lows that they will get materials correct.

So much for all that, "2015 will begin a manufacturing chapter in Jordan Brand where we try to get materials and designs to the exact specifications as the originals..."

However, I'm still holding out. I'm not buying that a Wht/Rd color is coming out.

My proof (I posted this yesterday but no one responded to it so I'm waiting for it to be debunked).

More importantly and correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't style code "101" just reference a predominantly white shoe? Plenty of Jordans/Nikes have had 101 and had no red in them.

DMP Celtic 1s
Zen Grey 11s
Wht/Blk Air Jordan 2011

Interesting....

In My Sneaker Room Now And So Far Midnight Navy 1's And OG Taxi XII's Can Also Be Added To Your List

Last edited:
Anyone order from footpatrol? Curious since its like at retail.

Edit nevermind. How the hell did it turn into 185 bucks

Last edited:
Wait, it's 3m?

3M is a company that produces reflective material and many other nifty products. But people continue to refer to reflective material as 3m. As cheap as JB is, I highly doubt they use 3M as a contractor for their reflective material. 3m is on top of the totem pole as far as their products are concerned.

Last edited:
Can't seem to be able to pull the trigger for neutrals at 185 shipped. I know I'll regret it later.

Somewhat related- most of the uk sites show the size conversion as .5 down from US to UK but the jordan box shows a full size. If I order the 9 from FP I should be getting a US 10 according to JB but does anyone know for sure?

Can't seem to be able to pull the trigger for neutrals at 185 shipped. I know I'll regret it later.

Somewhat related- most of the uk sites show the size conversion as .5 down from US to UK but the jordan box shows a full size. If I order the 9 from FP I should be getting a US 10 according to JB but does anyone know for sure?
Yes, you're right

A UK 9 would be a US 10 

I'm 100% on this

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
    @So Much Sole 23

3M is a company that produces reflective material and many other nifty products. But people continue to refer to reflective material as 3m. As cheap as JB is, I highly doubt they use 3M as a contractor for their reflective material. 3m is on top of the totem pole as far as their products are concerned.
You're right, they are not the same materials. Nike has it's own reflective product or at least used to. 

I definitely need these Neutral Gray's 1 to rock and get dirty, and 1 to stock.

These white shoes will get dirty fast. I just hope it takes a few years before it yellows.

They pushed the release date to the 28th.  It's the same shoe. What other 1 would there be to release on the 28th besides these.

Last edited:
this is the only thing i hate about overseas shipping... i cant stand DHL they are so 1/2 assed they make usps look like fedex sometimes

These are so clean. Will triple if they hit US. White shoes get jacked up with the quickness.

View media item 1434537
Two things I noticed.

1. No sail midsole on white/greys. (This is a good thing)
2. The leather on black/red were better than the white/greys

View media item 1434538
Overall really satisfied with these lows. Need to pick up a second pair of black/red down the road.

Last edited:
white/grey look good and i want em but i feel like they will get dirty so fast.

bred lows are amazing. screw the red leather on em tho. black feels good. still disappointed about that. would have been the perfect shoe

my body is ready for metallics (highs and lows). i hope the rumored sales strategy really goes in that direction.

didn't know the white and grey's used 3m. I'm really excited to get my pair in now

white/grey look good and i want em but i feel like they will get dirty so fast.

bred lows are amazing. screw the red leather on em tho. black feels good. still disappointed about that. would have been the perfect shoe
Yup feel the same way

Back
Top Bottom