Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

People don’t like my take on the ‘85 High Retro. So be it. 🤷‍♂️

Jordan Brand will eventually put out a better version than this last one and people will praise them again. It’s rinse and repeat on this site. I know how it works here.
Get a pair and beat them down like I have and the toe will flatten out

85 Neutral Grey lows came in today.

Side by side with all my other NG. There’s more ankle padding than the NG lows from 2021. Fit is slightly more snug too. However I noticed the leather is softer on the 85 NG lows than on the 85 NG highs. Either way these will be heavy in my rotation as I already wear my other NG lows everyday for work.

IMG_5094.jpeg

85 Neutral Grey lows came in today.

Side by side with all my other NG. There’s more ankle padding than the NG lows from 2021. Fit is slightly more snug too. However I noticed the leather is softer on the 85 NG lows than on the 85 NG highs. Either way these will be heavy in my rotation as I already wear my other NG lows everyday for work.

IMG_5094.jpeg
I pulled the trigger on END, for the 85 Lows and until your picture, I completely forgot I had the Unions…I don’t need them anymore I guess.

85's has a different construction altogether - beyond the shape ect

- its board lasted like AJ6
- tongue material is canvas and not nylon

Would anyone offer feedback to on-foot feel relative to these 2 changes?

are these available anywhere online? Sorry I’m out of the loop with sneakers in 2023 :lol: would like to get a pair of these

Back
Top Bottom