Air Jordan 1 Low OG “Howard University” PE
Release Date: Holiday 2024
1705986410532.png

Air Jordan 1 Low OG Howard PE

Air Jordan 1 Low OG Howard PE Heel
Yeah my Aggies gonna just have to be mad. These are cold.

🔥🔥🔥 U can rep whatever.

My Aggies be looking at me crazy when I rep other HBCUs.

There's also nothing worse than being somewhere remote or with a low alumni population and thinking you are running into another alum only to find out they just liked the merch and have no connection to the school (this has happened to me on more than one occasion). Ive run into people who don't even know what school they are repping.

I think I would do it for any other HBCU other than Howard. Because I support HBCU's overall. But Howard people annoy me, even though I have family that went.

I think I would do it for any other HBCU other than Howard. Because I support HBCU's overall. But Howard people annoy me, even though I have family that went.
Not even gonna front the Howard grads can be extra as hell. I'm not mad at their school spirit but they do force it.

This colorway makes up for some of that pretentiousness from their alum.

Isn’t that a consistent thing on team 1 lows? Even the UNC PEs have the swoosh.

Never paid any attention before, so I dunno. Either way, what’s the point of adding it? I don’t like it on most shoes and definitely not Jordan 1s. Stupid.

Never paid any attention before, so I dunno. Either way, what’s the point of adding it? I don’t like it on most shoes and definitely not Jordan 1s. Stupid.
I think it’s literally just to distinguish/identify it as a team shoe. I agree though, I don’t need the toe swoosh on any dunk, air max or Jordan

Back
Top Bottom