Attachments

• IMG_7309.jpeg
    IMG_7309.jpeg
    116 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_7310.jpeg
    IMG_7310.jpeg
    130.9 KB · Views: 591
Last edited:
Did they cut production numbers for the Howards? No way demand was this high for them.

Copped on discount but might shockingly actually resell my pair if I don’t like them.

Anyone cop the Howard’s today? Looks like they still on SNKRS. Ima go down to Nike Portland and pick them up in person at 10
Copped them early. But looks like the stock was actually low
Did they cut production numbers for the Howards? No way demand was this high for them.

Copped on discount but might shockingly actually resell my pair if I don’t like them.
i seen a post , snkrs had 9k loaded. Small abs big sizes went quick.

Howards are pretty nice in hand not gonna lie. They will be beaters, hope they're under retail in months to come and ill buy another

So the Howard stock # was just really low?
Hard to tell but I don’t think so given every retailer under the sun got them. 10k pairs loaded on SNKRS this morning. Which to put in perspective… there were only 4,400 pairs of Burgundy Metallic 85’s that dropped. 7,800 pairs of the Midnight Navy OG highs.

Seems like a standard release to me

Hard to tell but I don’t think so given every retailer under the sun got them. 10k pairs loaded on SNKRS this morning. Which to put in perspective… there were only 4,400 pairs of Burgundy Metallic 85’s that dropped. 7,800 pairs of the Midnight Navy OG highs.

Seems like a standard release to me
It surprises me that these are so much more popular than the dark mochas.

Back
Top Bottom