Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

if this goes thru, its all probably from all the returns LOL

either they are from returns or they are from cancelled orders due to bad cards or something...i'm getting so annoyed not getting my size, that i'm onthe edge of selling all my CDP's since i dont have this package...cause it jus doesnt seem like a complete set if all the packs except one are the samesize

Good luck to those of you still waiting for their packs. I, on the other hand, just found out that a few of my packs from my order on DEC. 20th got cancelledtoday. How are restocks possible if initial orders are not completed? Anybody order from a restock and get their packs yet?

Well there is a restock? but they seem unavailable right now they seem to be gone. I mean would get them that fast? Somebody must acted fast to get these. Whattime did they restock.

Originally Posted by XpLoZiV8

either they are from returns or they are from cancelled orders due to bad cards or something...i'm getting so annoyed not getting my size, that i'm on the edge of selling all my CDP's since i dont have this package...cause it jus doesnt seem like a complete set if all the packs except one are the same size

I've seen packages ending on ebay for 350-400. You just need to be patient. After tax and shipping from Finishline, it comes out to 340ish anyways. Ifit's that important to you to have these, you might as well pay an extra 50 to get the size you desire.

Damn just woke up. N now reading this makes me want to go back to sleep!. I can't believe I just missed out on a restock on a size 12!! Damnn

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Well there is a restock? but they seem unavailable right now they seem to be gone. I mean would get them that fast? Somebody must acted fast to get these. What time did they restock.

I ordered mine at 11:36 am Eastern time and they were on like 1-2 hr. before that i think

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

Originally Posted by XpLoZiV8

either they are from returns or they are from cancelled orders due to bad cards or something...i'm getting so annoyed not getting my size, that i'm on the edge of selling all my CDP's since i dont have this package...cause it jus doesnt seem like a complete set if all the packs except one are the same size

I've seen packages ending on ebay for 350-400. You just need to be patient. After tax and shipping from Finishline, it comes out to 340ish anyways. If it's that important to you to have these, you might as well pay an extra 50 to get the size you desire.

Actually it comes to a total of 316 cause it free shipping and 5% tax in Massachusetts so on ebay u might pay $100 more. We are in a recession bro

I ordered mine at 9:32 a.m. Central this morning. Doubt I get them. Anyway...utilization of Live.com cashback 7% cancels out the 7% I pay in sales tax so gotem for $309.99.

just got off the phone with fnl. i ordered 2 size 10's from last mondays restock at around 8:30 pst.
the guy said my order is on reserve, whatever that means. but he pretty much sounded like i was
guaranteed to get them. but im not gonna get my hopes up till i get my shipping confirmation.

Wow, if the guys from last weeks restock got their orders cancelled, this does not look good...

I really hope I get these in my size!

OMG

I am such a slacker. I can't believe FNL has a re-stock. Crayzee.

Oh well. I was hoping to get a size 10 to go with the 9.5 already copped.

But I was dealing with work **$ (ordering for NYE) so I guess I missed out.

Good luck to everyone who got their order in.

Got my 2 11.5 packs last night from the FNL Friday night restock. I was one of those people that never rec'd a tracking number. It always just said"processing" in my order status. When I called on the 26th, the gal told me they had actually shipped. Anyway, the XII's are so sweet it'snot even funny. And like others have said, the XI's are stiff as hell. Hopefully they'll break in over time. Either way, I never had enough money toget the OG's when I was younger, or the Retros for that matter - so these were like 12-13 years worth of Christmas presents rolled into one. Hallelujah!

Hope the guys that haven't gotten these yet, get their's soon. Good luck! Keep tryin'...

glad people got a third chance to pick these up. screw the resellers.
I got mine on NDC on RD with no problems. just one pack for me thank youverymuch

The XI are def snug, can't even un-ds them, gotta hunt for a bigger size now. Missed FNL restock this am.

Ended up buying Ferragamo shoes instead....nordstrom half yearly
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom