Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i dont know if i should get a third package
grin.gif

Everyone needs a fair shot.

Originally Posted by richiedge

150 pages. Plenty of buying and selling. Stories of violence. "Claims of dudes passing but ending up copping anyway." Resellers posting pics of 50 packs. Dudes posting their pack then claming to be out of the game. Arguments over patent leather quality. This will be a historic thread.

You got me there. Lol! I was claiming to pass, being a skeptic. But man, when I saw them... I had to buy. I really wished I didn't go to see them. Thematerial was surprisingly good! I was stoked, & that's what won me over.

I've been trying to convince myself to pass on this pack, but it's getting hard to do that by the moment. I think I'm really going to end up coppinthe pack. I need to call some spots here in Chi because I know a store or 3 gotta be selling the pack now for retail.

^^once u see the pack in person you wont pass
its so hard to pass on a pair of jordan xis..and a pair of xiis in a nice colorway
best pack for sure

You're doing way too much if you're paying above retail or waiting in line......They'll be plenty to goaround.

Me and and Nike Co Worker are getting ready to head to Memphis ES for these tomorrow Nite..

Originally Posted by krazy88s

people on 34th st. in NYC been camping for 5 days already
smh.gif
laugh.gif

theyre camping for the 23s NOT the 11/12 cdp...theres no need to camp for this package, stores are getting more than enough to go around

smh.gif
laugh.gif

theyre camping for the 23s NOT the 11/12 cdp...theres no need to camp for this package, stores are getting more than enough to go around

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

smh.gif
laugh.gif

oh I see

I'm starting to get nervous.....If I end up empty handed without this pack like I did with the DMP I'm gonna have to admit myself into a mental home.

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

^^once u see the pack in person you wont pass
its so hard to pass on a pair of jordan xis..and a pair of xiis in a nice colorway
best pack for sure

I'm definitely coppin

they aren't gonna be easy to get in my city if u dont know anybody. i live in a college town and the shoe stores are run by college students. they r alwayslooking to make an extra buck by holding kicks to the side or hookin their friends up. i aint mad tho, they gotta get their hustle on like anyone else theredays

a lot of people are saying this is an easy cop..... and you should wait or pay extra..... if they are wrong there are gonna be a lot of sad/angry people.
my shoe spot said 400 to get them yesterday.... im thinking this isnt a bad look.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Just a quick question to those who say theyre done with JB for good after this....

NOW WHAT?
I'll continue expand my watch collection I guess...plus I'm about to have my first kid so the legend will love on with him. Just hopes hewears size 13 when he grows up and he'll be killin them...

i won't pay more than 323.55 nyc tax, and i know i'm gettin it for retail. i'm in the easiest city to cop jays, people here are into other BStrends thank god

I really do not know what to expect around my DMV area some time it can hit the fan and sometimes I feel like the hype is non existent. I feel now that gasprices are back down heads are going to have the paper to cop, the earlier packs nobody really had that extra cash. But hey I am going to try a midnightrelease and test my luck and if not I will try to cop online or at normal opening hours on Saturday. So many options I feel like I am going to end up with apack. When ever I try as hard as I have been I usually get what I want. Lets hope this is the same. Ya Dig

Back
Top Bottom