Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

i cant wait for the pack to drop so we can end all this hype. I was mad hyped about this pack but with price and quality I decided I wasnt going to cop

Originally Posted by SneakerNoob791

damn all i see is canvas...the patent leather is the size of my penis...mad small
eek.gif

hacked account?

Originally Posted by stackabills

I'm starting to get nervous.....If I end up empty handed without this pack like I did with the DMP I'm gonna have to admit myself into a mental home.
I've been nervous since last Saturday, bad dreams since Monday, impatient since Tuesday, and if I can't manage to bring this pack home, Itoo will be joining you in a Mental Home
indifferent.gif

Well I figure I'll try my luck at my local spots on Saturday.

If not, I will have to pay the hypebeast prices I guess.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by krazy88s

people on 34th st. in NYC been camping for 5 days already
smh.gif
laugh.gif

theyre camping for the 23s NOT the 11/12 cdp...theres no need to camp for this package, stores are getting more than enough to go around
That makes even less sense to wait for the xx3's...but hey it is what it is

I hope this pack is as easy to get as some of you are thinking. The stores around me seem like they've reserved their packs, and I don't see
myself attending the midnight release at NT.

these will not be that hard to get like the DMPs
pimp.gif
i remember when thethe DMPs released, only a couple of stores in our mall had them in limited quantity, this time around all the stores (mom & pops, big chain retailers) isgoing to get these with at least 4 pairs of each size
pimp.gif
and maybemore
roll.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

these will not be that hard to get like the DMPs
pimp.gif
i remember when the the DMPs released, only a couple of stores in our mall had them in limited quantity, this time around all the stores (mom & pops, big chain retailers) is going to get these with at least 4 pairs of each size
pimp.gif
and maybe more
roll.gif
this dudes right. the spot im going to in waco that only gets like 20 pair is getting some where like around 30-40 in these. But im might try myluck online first and if that doesnt turn out looks like I'll be sitting outside. lol

Originally Posted by ES300

Sole Addiction in Morton Grove, IL asked to pay $405.00 + tax = HYPEBEAST

Hope that place gets its account pulled.
indifferent.gif
active athlete try to charge me $550. I told the dude no thanks.

Anyone that has this pack already pls let me know if they fit true to sz or should I go a half sz up. I normally wear a 8.5 but I heard word that the 11s fit alittle tight. So I was wondering if I should get a sz 9. The retro bred 11s I have are a 9.5, sister got the wrong sz when they came out but it was for x-masso I said whatever. But you can bet ur a** I wore the %$@ out of em.
laugh.gif

damn finishline and eastbay messed up my orders in the past. i will never use them again. hope the store or ndc come through.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Just a quick question to those who say theyre done with JB for good after this....

NOW WHAT?

Onto Lebron and Nike Retro....stocks and bonds...

Originally Posted by steven42lh

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Just a quick question to those who say theyre done with JB for good after this....

NOW WHAT?

Onto Lebron and Nike Retro....stocks and bonds...

ditto.. and MUUUUUUUGEEN Parts. for the JDM heads out there. LOL

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Originally Posted by deathmetaldbh

indifferent.gif

sick.gif
That was my expression exactly. And he had the nerve to tell me, Good luck trying to pay retail for them. I just laughed and left. But these shoesare on point though. The XII's in this pack are breathe taking. Absolutely breathe taking.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

indifferent.gif

sick.gif
That was my expression exactly. And he had the nerve to tell me, Good luck trying to pay retail for them. I just laughed and left. But these shoes are on point though. The XII's in this pack are breathe taking. Absolutely breathe taking.

roll.gif
... some dudes who work in shoe stores gotta a lot of +@@$ witthem...but i had the same expressions when the stores i went to said 400-450....550 is jus insane...and they were funny as +@@$ cuz when i asked about thepack, they made a bee line to the stacks of boxes and were like "what sz. you need?"
laugh.gif
....like i wasnt gonna ask for the price...and when theywould tell me the price, they couldnt look me in the face.
smh.gif
they kno them prices are outrageous. both kicks look really good in person...i been dying to getmy hands on the xii's for yrs...now i jus need to get the blk/red xii's and im straight

Back
Top Bottom