Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by steven42lh

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Just a quick question to those who say theyre done with JB for good after this....

NOW WHAT?

Onto Lebron and Nike Retro
....stocks and bonds...
QFT...The Lebron 6 is the best I've seen in a minute
pimp.gif

^Damn taxis look clean!

This are going to be my first taxis, had OG playoffs back in the 90's and I own OG black/red's but never taxis!
eek.gif
so i cant wait.

Got my pack size 10 paid and reserved at FL (i know the manager) Going to pick up on saturday.
smokin.gif

This release is kind of funny. Jordan Brand knew the mass panic this pack would cause...Then they are flooding the market with them. I think in some areas thispack will sit. Because they are everywhere. I mean in my area 1 spot got all the packs to this point in only 1 size run. Now for this pack 5 stores with more ibelieve a couple size.So dont worry people

Originally Posted by deathmetaldbh

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Originally Posted by deathmetaldbh

active athlete try to charge me $550. I told the dude no thanks.

indifferent.gif

sick.gif
That was my expression exactly. And he had the nerve to tell me, Good luck trying to pay retail for them. I just laughed and left. But these shoes are on point though. The XII's in this pack are breathe taking. Absolutely breathe taking.

Which Active Athlete you go to?

TaggPopper, the 12's you just posted look waaaaay nicer than the display pair I saw at Champs the other day. I'm feeling better about them already.

I'm a little late asking thins, but I've never owned 11's or 12's. Do they fit small at all? I wear 10.5 in most Nike and Jordan kicks, but Iwear an 11 in stuff like Air max. The 10.5 V's from the CDP fit me a little small. The 6's and 7's fit perfect in a 10.5. Any suggestions? Go forthe size 11 to be safe? Or should 10.5 be good?

the whole pack just seems really stiff. Wait until you guys see the boxes for the cdps.. they are crazy smaller than all my other cdp boxes.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

the whole pack just seems really stiff. Wait until you guys see the boxes for the cdps.. they are crazy smaller than all my other cdp boxes.

nice picks

but yess to a smaller box having those big ol boxes
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by nikes06

Originally Posted by mrvideoguy

Thanks for the assist. I always just assumed Getta Clue was the best stop, but I've never really gone out on release day to try and get a pair. Online prices are killing me, so I had to get some info.
If you can get a hold of Eastbay on release day to get a pair then you should be set
smile.gif
Eastbay charges $309.99 and whatever it costs for shipping. NO TAX!!
smile.gif
So if you dont mind waiting and can get through, that would be your best bet if your trying to save. Also, i am planning to go to Sunrise just the fact that everyone is going to Arden. I think sunrise will be a sleeper.

yeah thats a good idea. i was thinking about going over there but i dont know if theres gonna be alot of packs out there...

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

nice picks

but yess to a smaller box having those big ol boxes
eyes.gif

good...the cdp packs I have take up too much space in my closet...

Best PACK overall. I would take the Carmine VI over both of these, but as far as a one two punch, this pack is the best hands down.

I am glad i scooped these up on city sole for 409.00, My spot is only getting one of every size

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Best PACK overall. I would take the Carmine VI over both of these, but as far as a one two punch, this pack is the best hands down.

I came into the CDP year missing only the IX, VI, and XI missing 1-23. I'm happy with all of these that were released....

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

seems like alot of places are charging more than retail
yeA it does, but if you go to a real retailer it should be retail. hence, RETAIL

Back
Top Bottom